• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pinkie Pie Productions Results with Novice Bracket Result- Jan 21st Dallas Fort Worth

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Ya you did really hard body served.

Lookin like breakfast actually.

Lookin like hella breakfast..

Sunny Sided up On that platter HOLY ****

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
G, please direct your **** talk to houston only. Lol kthx. For the record, you would **** the **** out of kalo and oscar :)

:phone:

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
G, please direct your **** talk to houston only. Lol kthx. For the record, you would **** the **** out of kalo and oscar :)

:phone:
ok... but i'd still **** the **** out of everybody. i already beat texas only good player (darkrain) TWICE in pools (i had him round 1 and round 2) at pound 3 (my 1st major) so i dont wanna hear **** coming from these neck of the woods... ever.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
ok... but i'd still **** the **** out of everybody. i already beat texas only good player (darkrain) TWICE in pools (i had him round 1 and round 2) at pound 3 (my 1st major) so i dont wanna hear **** coming from these neck of the woods... ever.
Aight, well m2k asked me to host a tourney at the end of May, so I'll think about planning something big around then and we'll see what's good.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
Aight, well m2k asked me to host a tourney at the end of May, so I'll think about planning something big around then and we'll see what's good.
you absolutely need to contact georgia oklahoma kansas louisiana and arkansas and whatever else is right around there, they need to come to texas if you are going to host a big event

mostly care about the georgia arkansas thing.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Erm, I don't really know any players there and I haven't even planned out anything....Who do you want to come?

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
we wanted arkansas to come contact "arbustos" i have talked to him about it in the past, all he asked was for a 40+ man tourney
http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=96160

and go figure he is a pony kid ugh

they have good players. we also wanted georgia to come idk y , i think they are kidna the same scene, maybe bizzaroflame or something i dont even remember its been too long.

oklahoma is easy. and louisiana idk if they would even come

Max?

Smash Champion
Texas is fake.

Gea's cool tho.

Sup Emily

Also

G$? More like Free$

I'm so clever

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
LMAO at East Coast coming out of nowhere just to talk ****. You guys are so funny ><

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
It's ok lets take our time to remember all the great texas players that have ever done anything OOS..

Ya I got nothin.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
*looks at all the players that are here talking **** and planning on doing nothing about it*

*looks at my posts where all i said was darkrain is no longer great and oscar> g$*

k yup digging my own grave, come at me boys

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'll sidebet 50 bucks on whoever wants to see Oscar G$ at a tournament they both at.

Then I'll proceed to beat the rest of texas in a crew battle 1 on whatchuall got.. like 6 bad players and a mediocre one?

LEGGO

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Also I plan on doing something about it, how about Texas travels to something instead of having their 5-10 man locals where ****in brawl players go and scrap you in them after cleaning up on their *** game.. come out to a national and nut up and play.

Tell you what if Texas sends a car of 5 people to a national and 3 of yall make bracket, I'll give you each 20 bucks from that car.

IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN CUZ YOUR REGION ISN'T GOOD.

**** Rhode Island has like what 4 people and the 4 of them make bracket at RoM, Texas better be able to at least do the same **** LOL

Max?

Smash Champion
LOL, I don't get this Texas hate, I just felt like trolling.

Plus I **** G$, and thus all of Texas.

Let it be known.

Gea's cool tho

Diesel

Smash Journeyman
I'm not going out of state for a 9 man Texas-"Regional". Even when I mop the floor with your ***** in singles, teams (with a level 7 Samus), and moneymatches, it still wouldn't be worth it, monetarily-speaking. And, let's be honest, this is the MoneyTeam we're talking about here.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Ya Dan.. good, Kallo placed 7th at his 19 person regional he wants to make sure he's got some TALENT coming to his region

-dead-

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
i know having a big post count and all those cute little icons below your picture gives you the right to talk down to me, but please try not to mix up the reality of what i have been seeing over the course of this thread, i know its hard to stray from generic trash talking comebacks

Max?

Smash Champion
You guys should just travel and **** all of us. Or host a huge national so we have incentive to travel.

In the meantime, you're all fake.

Except Gea, cause he's the homie

Max?

Smash Champion
Gea's the homie, dude is one of the few good Doc mains. Most of them are complete scrub ******* who can't even throw -> fair.

smh

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
i know having a big post count and all those cute little icons below your picture gives you the right to talk down to me, but please try not to mix up the reality of what i have been seeing over the course of this thread, i know its hard to stray from generic trash talking comebacks
I see you can't talk trash about smash so you talk about my smashboards profile..

Texas must REALLY go hard.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Gea's the homie, dude is one of the few good Doc mains. Most of them are complete scrub ******* who can't even throw -> fair.

smh
Oh yeah! I met him a few weeks ago and when I heard he played Doc, i asked if he knew you and he said yall were tight. Aight aight, that's cool.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
I see you can't talk trash about smash so you talk about my smashboards profile..

Texas must REALLY go hard.
true you got me, i just didnt know how to reply to your random trash talking about texas not doing well oos

fastliketree(oh no ECs enemy)
xelic
rob$
caveman
DoH

but whatever the past is the past

and then ur **** about brawl taking our money or something.

i know ur just having fun talking trash so who cares lol

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You brought up like 4 players that don't play anymore and one that doesn't live in your region anymore. Texas gotta be starving on players you didn't mention a single name that even placed top 5 at this tournament LOL

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
right well thanks for agreeing with me then.

anyway if youre gonna come in here and trash talk an entire region then you should probably do something about it instead of saying like , ill give you 20 dollars if you come here and etc.

or are you the new neighborhood p

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'm saying financially if I flew to Texas took first in singles and doubles and won MMs it would not pay for my flight, I'm saying we realistically meet at a national where you guys prove you aren't ***.

You instead keep saying

"COME HERE AND PROVE WE'RE ***"

Which gives us no incentive to come down to Texas and win 100 dollars and net lose 300 on the trip.

or are you the new kid who's bad at finances

oscarmalherbe

Smash Cadet
You guys should just travel and **** all of us. Or host a huge national so we have incentive to travel.

In the meantime, you're all fake.

Except Gea, cause he's the homie
Who you calling fake you punk *** scrub.
You don't even know me, let alone our community.
You aint nobody. So Shut the **** up kid. Mind your business and let the grown men talk.

Top Bottom