• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pinkie Pie Presents: Rainbow Dash Dance and Revolution by Denti - DFW

Thoraxe

Smash Apprentice
I'm hyped for this tourney, any interest in a regional crew battle? Is Oklahoma MAN enough to Go against some of the best in Texas (crosses fingers for darkrain's attendance).
Sethlon...
Summon the darkrain... Plz

:phone:

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
I'm hyped for this tourney, any interest in a regional crew battle? Is Oklahoma MAN enough to Go against some of the best in Texas (crosses fingers for darkrain's attendance).
Sethlon...

lets see.... you guys vs.

Dualcats
Gravity
Zinth (from smashboards)
The Irish Dude
Po Pimpus

?

Vitamin X

Smash Journeyman
Is there anyone who will be looking for a doubles partner? I realize that my name means nothing to nobody, so I'll go ahead and post a short description so you have a decent idea what you'd be getting.

I play Sheik, Young Link, Marth, and a little bit of Jiggs, but you should only expect to see Sheik or Marth in teams. I am generally a patient, semi-campy player who likes using platforms for vertical mobility. I consider edgeguarding and edge camping to be the strongest parts of my game (though some may disagree.) Though obviously nowhere near elite, I'd call myself a competent player.

Let me know if you're interested.

JOS.fm

Smash Journeyman
Is there anyone who will be looking for a doubles partner? I realize that my name means nothing to nobody, so I'll go ahead and post a short description so you have a decent idea what you'd be getting.

I play Sheik, Young Link, Marth, and a little bit of Jiggs, but you should only expect to see Sheik or Marth in teams. I am generally a patient, semi-campy player who likes using platforms for vertical mobility. I consider edgeguarding and edge camping to be the strongest parts of my game (though some may disagree.) Though obviously nowhere near elite, I'd call myself a competent player.

Let me know if you're interested.
Dude you and i can be team morning, falco/fox +sheik
I'm pretty competent as well

MT_

Smash Ace
I can vouch for JOS.fm on his pretty competent level of play!

Also, I am going to bring a recording setup to this. However it is my first time recording at a tourney so the chances of me ****ing everything up and losing all my videos is high. So don't play any important matches on my setup thinking it will 100% for sure be uploaded to YouTube successfully lol.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
We should MM if we don't meet in singles bracket :3
You know I'm down :)

Sethlon...
Contact has been established. Unfortunately, The Lord of Darkness and Rain has other matters to attend to this month. He says he'll probly be popping in again in May.

Also, you owe me two liters of chicken blood, five pounds of silver (smelted), and a virgin soul. This **** don't come cheap

Admiral!

Smash Apprentice
Is there really no one else besides Emily who can house OoC players? I can't really handle the 500 person slumber party thing that's going to be happening at Emily's and I'm not really sure if her apartment can either. My carpool should have 5 people and we're only staying Saturday night.

Flaco Lumbardi

Smash Rookie
k

Fer de heuston teim we gut
1. Flaco
2. Flaco
3. Flaco
4. Captein Gooby
5. N maibi Fogs but maibi mi agin

k

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Is there really no one else besides Emily who can house OoC players? I can't really handle the 500 person slumber party thing that's going to be happening at Emily's and I'm not really sure if her apartment can either. My carpool should have 5 people and we're only staying Saturday night.
Unfortunately my apartment only has room for like 3 people, even 4 would be pushing it =/

D

Deleted member

Lol, expecting to do sort've bad in melee, but w/e. We'll find out tomorrow when I end up facing sethlon in bracket or something stupid.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
Sry >.< I'm keeping the Oklahoma crew from leaving earlier tonight... We should leave round 9-930

Top Bottom