• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pimp My PM Strap Loader - *CLOSED*

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
What?
Recently I set out to edit Project M's Strap Loader in an attempt to create a flashier design. I ended up creating several options I'm personally a fan of. These edits are very easy to do, and any of the Strap Loaders below are free of use.

Requests
In addition, if you have a design that you think would look smexy blended into the Strap Loader, you can tell me and I will certainly make that happen. Keep in mind however, that the picture I'm going to blend needs to be of a good size, or else I'll have to stretch which will cause a loss of quality.

How To Install
Installing Strap Loaders is quite simple. You'll need to open projectm > pf > menu > strap in BrawlBox and select the file "StrapEn.pac". Open "ModelData[0]" and you should see a folder called "Textures(N4WR)", open that. And select "MenBoot03" and hit replace. All you do is select the strap loader that you've saved from below and voila!

Strap-Loaders

Last edited:

Kirito-

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheRealKirito
3DS FC
3179-7237-9807
These are really, really good. Well done, I might request something from here.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット

Kirito-

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheRealKirito
3DS FC
3179-7237-9807
I'll do both. I'm on Mobile atm, but when I'm back on PC I will. Im happy too, I'm a big fan of Sword Art Online.
Take your time and thank you for doing both. I'll see which one looks better and use it.
Lol nice to see an SAO fan.

Last edited:

AbbiDood

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShadyLion
The galaxy one is sooooooo sick. Definitly going with that, thanks.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
@ Kirito- Kirito- my apoligies this has taken so long! I've been occupied with personal stuff, but here ya go.

I kept the SAO text, but I can certainly change it to something else, or remove it. Just let me know! I'll get the other one done when I get the chance. Again, anything you want changed, just ask!
SAORequest.png

Last edited:

Kirito-

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheRealKirito
3DS FC
3179-7237-9807
@ Kirito- Kirito- my apoligies this has taken so long! I've been occupied with personal stuff, but here ya go.

I kept the SAO text, but I can certainly change it to something else, or remove it. Just let me know! I'll get the other one done when I get the chance. Again, anything you want changed, just ask!
WOW... It was well worth the wait, awesome job. And I like the SAO text :)

You don't have to do the other one since you have stuff to do irl, this is all I need.

Last edited:

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
Cool Straploader requests can i request one?

Didn't know which to choose:
Kyo and Nests Kyo (Is 900 by 506 big enough?)
Or
Nests Kyo (With Steam Logo)

Thanks in Advance!
Should be big enough, should I keep the subtitle on the second one?
I have to request this. It is mandatory.
http://i.imgur.com/DjNO79u.jpg

PS: It's almost entirely unimportant if this one gets done or not, since the galaxy one is so cool; so no hurry whatsoever.
Perfect! Haha.

I'll get to them guys.

WalkingAngel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WalkingAngel
3DS FC
1289-8866-4008
Anything you want in it's place? It's much easier to replace the text with a different caption than to remove it entirely.
What do you mean? Like remove the kof logo entirely?

WalkingAngel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WalkingAngel
3DS FC
1289-8866-4008
Ohhh I got an idea could you have it say "Project M Edition" instead? Or something like that.

Top Bottom