• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pimp My PM Strap Loader - *CLOSED*

Gladiator

Smash Apprentice
I don't personally want one because I already have a bada** falcon one, but I just want to say you're a great person for doing these and they look awesome

Satan-

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3969-6402-0771
Hmm, I might as well request one as well.

Kyras

Smash Rookie
NNID
Vaynor
3DS FC
2122-6728-5947
That galaxy one is awesome! I'm using it in my build.

Satan-

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3969-6402-0771
Your plate already seems full considering how long you've been inactive. Don't bite off more than you can chew and feel free to leave the table... (...that was ****ing bad)

Anyways, it's not necessary that you get mine done ASAP since I might try my hand at it. Still if you could do it, just do it last, that would be appreciated.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
Your plate already seems full considering how long you've been inactive. Don't bite off more than you can chew and feel free to leave the table... (...that was ****ing bad)

Anyways, it's not necessary that you get mine done ASAP since I might try my hand at it. Still if you could do it, just do it last, that would be appreciated.
I certainly don't mean to seem like I won't get the job done.

The fact is, I'm going back to school, getting situated, and I'm on Mobile rather than PC most of the time. But don't worry, I'll try to get them don't sometime tomorrow.

Today is my birthday, or else I'd try to figure it out sometime this evening.

KMAL

Smash Apprentice
I certainly don't mean to seem like I won't get the job done.

The fact is, I'm going back to school, getting situated, and I'm on Mobile rather than PC most of the time. But don't worry, I'll try to get them don't sometime tomorrow.

Today is my birthday, or else I'd try to figure it out sometime this evening.
Take your time, there is no rush. and also happy b-day.

thatoneguy1

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4098-4043-2752
think you could do this one for me? in the spirit of melee i figured this would be appropriate:

gunter629

Smash Rookie
can i request something? im kaing this mod for fun with friends its called project Bull**** can you make one using project M's base but take out M and but the words Bull**** uncencored, fancy and brown? the background can be up to you on what you think is best maybe all PM characters silloutes.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
can i request something? im kaing this mod for fun with friends its called project Bull**** can you make one using project M's base but take out M and but the words Bull**** uncencored, fancy and brown? the background can be up to you on what you think is best maybe all PM characters silloutes.
Yeah, I guess.

regiwolfe

Smash Rookie
just out of curiosity, how are you making these? not to ask for all your secrets or anything, I'd just like to make my own but I don't know how to add a background while keeping the transparent pattern. is there like a .psd file I can find somewhere that has the background layer separate from the logo layer?

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
just out of curiosity, how are you making these? not to ask for all your secrets or anything, I'd just like to make my own but I don't know how to add a background while keeping the transparent pattern. is there like a .psd file I can find somewhere that has the background layer separate from the logo layer?
I wish, lmfao.

I just use a program that let's me place one picture over another, and ten fade it until they blend together.

gunter629

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I guess.
XD i know its wierd but idk how to make them, in general its project M with smash 3 project for the skins and brawl minus moveset. so there you can kinda see the BS with brawl minus.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
Got a lot of these done, today. Let me know if you want something changed. These are for you, not me. So I will not be offended.

@xSTx
Didn't know what you had in mind by "rain" Got this one done, think it's pretty nice.
@ The Shadow The Shadow
@ FalKoopa FalKoopa
@ AlmightySo AlmightySo
Used a fading technique. Let me know if you want it done differently.
@ Satan- Satan-
Wasn't sure what you wanted, since it was edited beyond belief. I formatted it to the proper size. Hopefully that helps.
@ KMAL KMAL
Used fading, but I can do it differently if you'd like. I think it looks sick.
@ thatoneguy1 thatoneguy1
Think you can find a bigger version of your picture? The resolution was bad when expanded to the right size.
@ Antonio Garcia Antonio Garcia
@ G gunter629
Still working on yours, mate. I haven't forgotten. I'll let you know.

Very sorry these took so long. I'm limited to mobile Boards most of the time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom