• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pimp My PM Strap Loader - *CLOSED*

thatoneguy1

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4098-4043-2752

hopefully thats a good resolution.

Last edited:

xSTx

Smash Cadet
AMAZING work on the rain background. You should add that on the thread so people can have a good example, it's your thread though.

GoldHazard

Smash Apprentice
I would also like to make a request. The image below would be perfect since I main link. I don't really know what kind of effect the image should have. What do you think would look good with this? I really appreciate you taking the time to look at this :)

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
I would also like to make a request. The image below would be perfect since I main link. I don't really know what kind of effect the image should have. What do you think would look good with this? I really appreciate you taking the time to look at this :)
Hmm... I'll think about it and get to work!

Espi

Smash Journeyman
I'd like both of these to be done please. 1 and 2. If that's not possible, I'd like the first one. Cheers mate!

Morian

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0860-4377-2975

With that panel pattern of the original and a green kinda yellow "M". Pls Psykid, thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
I would like to request this http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/74628-bigthumbnail.jpg thanks if you do this i want it for my brother as a birthday present he really likes this picture and he plays alot of project m
Alright! I'll look into it.

With that panel pattern of the original and a green kinda yellow "M". Pls Psykid, thanks in advance.
I gotchu, Morian.
Bruuh that MotherBrothers Strap is siiick. Thanks man I'll use it !
Go for it! It's worth noting that depending on your TV settings the sides will be clipped. I plan too make a version that fixes this at some point. Also, those renders are made by Smash 3. I wouldn't feel right not mentioning that. :3

NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
why u do dis
whers mah strep foldah
i've been waiting for 999 years
come awn man
(Translation: Dood, where's the image? No rush, but I've been waiting for a month now. I'd like to know how it's going.)

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
why u do dis
whers mah strep foldah
i've been waiting for 999 years
come awn man
(Translation: Dood, where's the image? No rush, but I've been waiting for a month now. I'd like to know how it's going.)
Yours has actually been done for a few days. It was just going to be a matter of uploading and I've been quite busy. It's my apologies, I understand the pace at which I work is with delay.
Since he most likely won't get to it I decided to make it:

Listen, I would really appreciate it if you would stop piggy-backing requests in my thread. I work at a slow pace, but I do get them done. It's utterly disrespectul to come into my thread and tell people who have come here with requests that I won't get them done, and then create the request. If history is any indication, people should know that whenever I get the chance, these will get finished. This is as if you go into a restaurant, take a seat, listen carefully to what the booth next to you is ordering, and then whip up their meal in the back alley before the chef gets a chance. It's rude, discouraging, and I would appreciate it if you would refrain from doing such any further.

NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
Yours has actually been done for a few days. It was just going to be a matter of uploading and I've been quite busy. It's my apologies, I understand the pace at which I work is with delay.
It's ok. Don't worry about it. Looking forward to your edition ^_^ Take your time, it's not like you work for me.

MFMAXY

Smash Apprentice

Listen, I would really appreciate it if you would stop piggy-backing requests in my thread. I work at a slow pace, but I do get them done. It's utterly disrespectul to come into my thread and tell people who have come here with requests that I won't get them done, and then create the request. If history is any indication, people should know that whenever I get the chance, these will get finished. This is as if you go into a restaurant, take a seat, listen carefully to what the booth next to you is ordering, and then whip up their meal in the back alley before the chef gets a chance. It's rude, discouraging, and I would appreciate it if you would refrain from doing such any further.
maybe you should just do them lmao

Top Bottom