• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikmin management and more! A SSB4 guide to Olimar.

Guide Pikmin management and more! A SSB4 guide to Olimar.

Guthrie

Smash Rookie
I have a question. do thrown then latched pikmin cause (individual) hits? or do all the hits from a latched pikmin count as one attack toward the stale move negater.

NogGoggler

Smash Cadet
I have a question. do thrown then latched pikmin cause (individual) hits? or do all the hits from a latched pikmin count as one attack toward the stale move negater.
Once they attach once, they get on the stale move queue, so it doesn't matter how many times they hit.

So if you thrown one, it attaches, but dies before it hits, that counts for one stale move, and if they hit all their hits that also counts as one

Guthrie

Smash Rookie
How much knockback can olimar absorb from Dspecial super armor. I know some characters like Ryu have a limit to how much there super armor can take. Is there any documentation on Olimar's specifics?

1Flow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jfaithfull
Thanks for this! i knew most of the stuff but i didn't know that depending on the color, the pikmin are immune to different attacks (water, fire, electric)! Great guide, really helpful, thank you!

Myran

NNID
Myranice
3DS FC
2406-5215-9008
Uhh I don't really go on anther's that often, sorry. It may be a possibility, the best way to do it would be to join the Olimar skype group. If I do wanna play with another Olimar it's usually on there.

Also I'm glad you like my play. :)

1Flow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jfaithfull
Uhh I don't really go on anther's that often, sorry. It may be a possibility, the best way to do it would be to join the Olimar skype group. If I do wanna play with another Olimar it's usually on there.

Also I'm glad you like my play. :)
K cool

Top Bottom