• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikmin are for noobs.

MC=3

Smash Cadet
Real men use Olimar alone. He may only have 6 attacks, but those 6 attacks are extremely awesome.

Mokai

Smash Apprentice
I disagree. True pros toss Olimar over the edge of the stage and use only the Pikmin.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
True dat.

I actually did that in Pikmin 2 once I got that Rocket Punch thing. I also pimp-slapped baby bulborbs in Pikmin 1 when I didn't have that many Pikmin.

shanus

Smash Hero
Pro olimar dittos are wiimote+nunchuk, no pikmin, shake smash only

Kabuto Mushi

Smash Journeyman
It's true. Fight a bunch of lvl 9 Olimar CPUs. They sometimes attack you with no pikmin beause they are programed to use alot of n-airs... I should try that at some point just to mix it up or knock them away before I pick my friends. :laugh:

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
White flower pikmin have a 1/100 chance of turning into Chuck Norris. Or with my luck, that means 1/3.

bronxboi87

Smash Cadet
lmaoooo at the chuck noris refernces... olimar desrves his own list of chuck noris-like quotes

olimar uses pikmin for everything... even sex... the purple one

Top Bottom