• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikmin 4 Demo Released

Pikmin_4_Demo.jpg

It’s nearly been 10 years since Pikmin 3 released in July 2013. Luckily for us though, the wait for a mainline sequel is finally coming to an end. That’s because a free demo for Pikmin 4 was released today on the Switch eShop! Players can now get a brief taste of Pikmin 4’s gameplay, and explore its world for themselves.

The demo allows players get a feel for the game mechanics, collect Pikmin and explore a new area. It can be played up till the player collects 1,500 units worth of a collectible called "Sparklium". In addition a new six-minute trailer was also released at the same time as the demo. This one contains some pretty neat information, like the piklopedia's existence and a brief overview of how co-op play works.

Author’s Note: Pikmin’s been one of my favorite IPs for a really long time, and it might even be my favorite. So as you can probably imagine, I’m pretty stoked that Pikmin 4 is finally playable to some extent! What about you though? Please let us know in the comments below!

Credits:
Writing: Zerp Zerp
Thumbnail Graphic: Zerp Zerp
Social: Zerp Zerp

Last edited:
Mitchell "Zerp" Brenkus

Comments

I am going to stave off the demo, I want to experience this game in it's entirety, since I trust that the game will be great.

Pikmin is an oft overlooked series for Nintendo. It took a while to get here, but it is coming soon and I am happy to see another entry in a fantastic series.

Top Bottom