• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu

FalcoChamp

Smash Apprentice
Best way to ply this game was with pikachu...back toss to B down. Pikachu was fast enough and heavy enough to repeatedly grab someone. Hes the man

TelQuel

Smash Cadet
It got to the point where of all the 8 or so common smash64 friends I have in real life all but me and Chris used pikachu. I threatened to make my friends a special controller that was yellow and had only a B button an R button and a control stick just so they wouldn't feel like they were neglecting the rest of the controller.

whaahppnd

Smash Journeyman
the n00bness factor amazes me
but after all thats why hes the falco champ

StealthECartman

Smash Apprentice
1st you need a fully functioning controller, then flipper fingers and yea I give it an 85% success rate
1st, stop playing with noobs, 2nd, stop acting like a noob, 3rd, this will never "connect", unless you're talking about down B as an edge guard which is super easy to avoid.

Sorry, but i hate casual players that think they know how to play...if you play this game casually, thats great, but dont come on here claiming you know this "combo" that has a success rate of 85%

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Dont double post, and really i think that jiggs and kirby can go even in a match, kirby has issues comboing jiggs, but can abuse shield, while jiggs can 0-death kirby, it actually sounds like jiggs has the upper hand.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
dude giant donkey punch.
BANANA SLAMMA
1st, stop playing with noobs, 2nd, stop acting like a noob, 3rd, this will never "connect", unless you're talking about down B as an edge guard which is super easy to avoid.

Sorry, but i hate casual players that think they know how to play...if you play this game casually, thats great, but dont come on here claiming you know this "combo" that has a success rate of 85%
Get mad over silly internet comments much?

APEXPIKA

Smash Rookie
Question

Is it Just Me Or Do People Talk **** About The Game And About How Good They Are Only To Be Humbled By A Lowly Pika.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Pikachu is my main and ill tell you right now, Back throw to DowB..WTF that wont work, where did you ever get this from xD stop playing people who jump into it maybeh :p

FalcoChamp

Smash Apprentice
In 64 it works. It is much harder to recover and to aerial dodge. and you don't necessarily have to get them with the main spike. The up jet is just as efficient.
And yes Pikachu is broken and is in the God Tier of 64

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
pikachu isnt broken, ssb4 is broken.... and i know that Backthrow-->Thunder wont work, i cant even imagine how i would o.o;...if you can post a vid of you doing this itd be great

hambread

Smash Apprentice
db will connect if you backthrow a kirby at around 30+ish into a vertical wall

FalcoChamp

Smash Apprentice
naw man cause pikachus back throw gets a lot of height. SO then you connect them with the volt on b down not the pikachu part. Sky high

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
It will NEVER combo from a simple back throw, into nothing else. You may be thinking of just connecting the Down B after the Bthrow, but it's not a combo.

This thread needs moar substance.

Top Bottom