• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu Vs Pikachu

VEC

Smash Journeyman
DOes anybody wanna go Pikachu Vs Pikachu, I wanna test my amazing pikachu skills

Night-k-

Smash Rookie
wasup!!!!! PIKA is TOP TIER!!

love pika ^^ 2nd most annoying of all. (most annoying are all the suicide character!!)

Night-k-

Smash Rookie
yo I've won pretty much all 1v1 matches with pikachu... donno if i am good and i've never 1v1 pikachuser b4.
Anyone who thinks they're good give me a msg at aim. (ps: have a test next week so a lil busy and dont add my brawl code!!! it's not the real one lol)
aim: unspokenunity

Dublio

Smash Ace
Since everyone else is throwing up their AIM names for Pikachu Battles, I guess I will too. Go Pikachu Power!

AIM: DublioDubs

Roller

Smash Legend
yo. gotta test my skills. i'll play any of you. friend code under my avvy. aim is Rollerking540 make sure to tell me you added me either here or in a pm or on aim so that i make sure to add you. btw my name in brawl is MINK.

Top Bottom