• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Pikachu scar) sort of AT

Sandman516

Smash Rookie
oh man...this is a good find...good job...i wonder how people r goin 2 put this in der mind games n etc...:ohwell:

Kikuichimonji

Smash Apprentice
The reason I said scar is because that's what they call wolf's thing when he over b's directly through the stage. .
For the record, Wolf's scar doesn't actually go through the stage. You follow the wall of the stage upwards until you get to the edge. Wolf's side-B has the property of following the ground after he hits something rather than just continuing diagonally. This means that you actually don't scar as far as the side-b can go in the air, and that edges like FD and Pokemon Stadium mess you up because they have a lip. This AT would actually be a straight-up glitch (going through a solid platform), while scarring is just a side effect of the properties of Wolf's side-B. Not to diss it, of course. It's just that they're rather different things.

bowz

Smash Journeyman
Has anybody actually tried to use this competitively? I don't see it happening, like I said from the start.

Also, anybody find new uses for it? Different stages, easier directions, etc?

Zylar

Smash Ace
I've tried multiple times and failed and fall to my doom.
I've looked at the vid and tried doing the QA from that exact spot, and I fail and fall to my doom.
I need more explaination.

Top Bottom