• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu counters Falcon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Falcon counters pika. oor has the advantage.
get it? it was a freindly and falcons only good if he tries to not get gayed or w/e :D

ummmmmmmmmmmm...manuel falcon pika mm :D

N64

Smash Champion
stomp->knee
dthrow->knee
and watch out for the uair

both chars can gay the crap out of eachother.

NeeQueoHH

Smash Apprentice
seems they're both on the even side to me. uthrow, stomp, to knee. id say stronger than pika. pika has tail spike and cf has bad recovery. being heavy easy chain grab and combos. they're pretty close to even.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Falcon counters pika. oor has the advantage.
get it? it was a freindly and falcons only good if he tries to not get gayed or w/e :D

ummmmmmmmmmmm...manuel falcon pika mm :D
Get it? I'm not an idiot.

Falcon counters pikachu... most people have no idea how badly my poor pokemon gets combo'd by that stylish beast.

HOWEVER, the evidence seems almost overwhelming. Pikachu must be much > Falcon.

The Falcon you have seen has amazing skill. If you doubt this, watch this video that I randomly found on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-OaO652FRg

I main Marth and Fox, and I think I had an easier time playing pika against this fellow than either of those.

Therefore, Pikachu counters Falcon. [runz away]

edit:// lol Otto, don't you owe me a siggy?! <3?

cF=)

Smash Lord
COME TO TRANS-CANADIAN :D

I really like your pikachu, but you could have still comboed more just by double jumping Uair and using the platforms to your advantage. Next, you need to unleash some Pichu rapesies.

Awesome, want more.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Egad! x2x! Mine virgin eyes must protest at your signature! What will my mother think?!

Haha I like doublejumping and combo'ing with uair, but as uair does 3 damage per hit, i sometimes prefer to just finish with a stronger move (unless, of course, uair puts them into edgeguarding position).

I don't really record much, but I will definitely try to get some more pika vids.

In the meantime, PIKACHU COUNTERS FALCON ZOMG.

Anther

Smash Champion
Random question XD.
As Pika, I have a pretty easy time chaingrabbing Falcon and Fox... but Falco... Does he fall too fast to catch if he DI's? I can never keep Falco in a chaingrab if they DI away.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Um, I've never had any problems doing it. Surely you're JCing the grab? It might just be that you can chainthrow Falco til lower percents. However, I tend to usmash fairly early, so if this is the case, it hasn't been brought to my attention.

Fox and Falco are usually the same for chainthrowing... with Marth, Peach, Fox, etc. as well. So maybe you're psyching yourself out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom