• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Picture thread!?!?!?!?!?!

ch33s3

Smash Lord
IC players are pretty much the cutest. I think I'm friends with most of you on FB, so feel free to hunt down unattractive pictures of me, because those are the only ones there, lulz.

Teh Future

Smash Master
someone left it at nicole's (that ***** PEACH) house and she didn't know where it came from. so I took it and we added a feather.... you cant really see it in the pic lol

its mad legit though

Smoom77

Smash Master
I've seen his fb profile pic but that's with his hair spiked up. Right? Maybe I'm just forgetting what he looks like. o_o

ch33s3

Smash Lord
@ Smoom: I cut my hair really short, then let it grow out long, rinse and repeat.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
We should change the title of the thread from picture thread to "Half of the Icey mains want to be gay with Lain thread"

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
here are some pics of me with my hat both ways:

i usually turn my hat backwards when i'm playing so i can have a better field of vision.

and here's one without my hat:

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
so apparently "SodiumChloride" is the only not white Icies player? Lain are you mixed? If not then my previous statement is false

Top Bottom