• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Picking a main...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBOMB

Smash Rookie
I have having a really hard time choosing my main or at least narrowing it down. I currently use Metaknight, Falco, Pikachu, Marth, and Luigi. How should I go about narrowing it down?

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I really think they should add this to the sticky on rules of the GBD.....No one can tell you who to main, it's all about your playstyle.

Blackbelt

Smash Lord
Jump on the Friend Finder and start fighting many different opponents.

You'll see who actually gets to stay soon enough.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
As both a main of MK and Falco I would have to say that MK is an aerial character who is more offensive, and Falco has very good Offense and Defense

Mith_

Smash Champion
Whoever you have the most fun playing with. Even if they aren't the best if you get really good with them you will feel satisfied.

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
Try to ingore anything that the Tier list states. Feel free to use MK if you think he's cool, don't shy away becuase EVERYONE uses him... and vice-versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom