• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pick your fav Heros tunic! Santi Clause is licious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
Yeah but it would have to be a really bright white 'cause Link's darker white looks crappy.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I wish I had a tunic in real life. <_<
I'd wear it.
Not to school or anything, but I'd wear it.

melito

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Melito37
lol..
i think i might change to blue TL... cuz he maches with everything..bombs,sword,and hookshot

btw does anyone know the characteristic of each color , like in the manga..... i think it was something like this. Red= happy and kinda gay Blue= selfish and easily gets angry purple= quiet and smart

gamerkman

Smash Rookie
i think tht dark toonlink is the best, followed by nes toonlink

but wat abt this one?
i made this one cuz i was bored, but it looks strangely good lol

VietGeek

Smash Hero
btw does anyone know the characteristic of each color , like in the manga..... i think it was something like this. Red= happy and kinda gay Blue= selfish and easily gets angry purple= quiet and smart
I wonder how accurate this describes certain TL users.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
lolz Santis gay?

Whats NES then? <_<
>_>

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Viet! What's the General discussion going to be now, Sophia and Lilina bestows? >_<

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I'm 16. >_>
Thats old for a dog.

BLAH VINTAGE. Get a better word. <_<

And I have a good idea for the next Toon Link noobfest <_<

ninjaconker

Smash Cadet
lots of stuff

I thought an average toon link was quiet, smart and handsome, and that's basically purple

distructo91

Smash Cadet
Well yea I see nothing extra extravagant about green cause he seems the same...

TOS II is in stores today! After school(awwww) Imma go get it!!!(YAAAAAY!)
Well that's the point, he's normal and simple when green. The original link, just the way i like him.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Somebody please release a picture of the legendary white TL! I wish somebody would hack him into the game >_>.

I went with a blue/purple tint like the white costumes in Melee. For a quick job I think it came out nice, a little dark but I think it is fine.

DRKTOONLNK

Smash Rookie
I play as the red Toon Link. I don't like the stupid "dark" Toon Link or whatever. It's too popular, too many people like it. I like the color red and it isn't too overused.

Darktemplio

Smash Journeyman
Gainesville, Florida, USA, North America, Mars.
I usually tend to play the blue toon link cuz it cloaks the bombs and every so often ppl dont notice your holding one. It actually worked at a tournament once. My opponent didnt see i had a bomb and i threw it right at his face followed by a fair which owned him.

However when the opponent isnt very good i stick to the old school retro Tlink which is actually my favorite :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom