• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PICK MY MAIN

Madara Aura

Smash Rookie
No I'm serious...I was a competitive player in SSB4 and Melee and really want to compete in SSBU. I know you need to pick the character that you resonate with, but I seriously cannot decide. They all feel great. I'm not so stupid that I can't tell who feels better to me and who doesn't, but I'm just going to have some fun with this. So...go ahead!

Whichever character has the most votes from the first 10 responders will be my main. How bad will you screw up my tourney results? Let's get it

EDIT: I love that I've had all these awesome people respond and yet not a single character has gotten double votes. Must be the will of Mash Potato Samurai.

Last edited:

Marmotbro

Smash Apprentice
Well keep picking random until you find a character you would like to play more then twice in a row. That is your main.

T3RT1S

Level Up!
NNID
pokeLogZ
Depends on your play style, if you play aggressively then I would recommend fast combo characters so Pikachu, Pichu, or young link although they do lack kill moves. If you like playing defensively go with zoners like Richter/Simon and Villager.

MAIN PICHU :ultpichu::ultpichu::ultpichu::ultpichu:
WHY????
HES PIKACHU BUT HES FASTER SMALLER LIGHTER AND COOLER. AND IF YOURE THE YOUNGEST CHILD IN YOUR FAMILY THEN YOU COULD RELATE TO PICHU!!!

Madara Aura

Smash Rookie
User was warned for this post; posting multiple times in a row(Please edit your messages instead)
Top Bottom