• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pichu fans of the world...

M

Mathew

It is qite ridiculous knowing their removing Pichu from the game. Or even removing any Character from the game. I realy don’t know why their even would be a cloned character but heh… The world isn’t perfect.
Hope fully Masahiro Sakurai won’t make the same mitakes he did in Melee.

V

Velocity

Atleast take out pichu, a fire emblem character, and and tweak ganondorf and dr. mario dr. mario must stay

A

Angel

Don’t remove G&W. I bet I could beat anyone’s butt with him. Just because he’s weird and seems light doesn’t mean he can’t whip you. Let a #9 Judgement Hammer touch you; You’ll feel the wraft of G&W!

S

Shadow Mario

If they boot Dr. Mario they should replace him with Shadow Mario

R

Randall00

“Hope fully Masahiro Sakurai won’t make the same mitakes he did in Melee.”

Zuh?

T

TjW

“Hope fully Masahiro Sakurai won’t make the same mitakes he did in Melee.â€

“Zuh?”

Yeah what zuh hell are you talking about?

Montana_Maroc

Smash Rookie
To shadow Mario : germany is cool man….i’m so glad that i was born here although I’m Moroccan…..if you wanna come ….no problem dude….tell your friend and I’ll show you how to play smash brothers “moroccan-style” (ness) :)

L

Lee

All you guys are complete ****ing idiots. If they get rid of Dr. Mario they will just make a costume for Mario. they will keep falco. and ganon. ditch pichu. maybe g + w. add a slew of other classic nintendo characters that should have been included the first time. me making a response isnt even worth you stupid idiot’s posts.

O

Obsydian

Falco MUST stay, decloneize him a bit, but otherwise, he must stay. Definatly my favorite.

R

Rhyme

i think i am the first one to ever publically say this, so it can be kept on record. I LIKE CLONE CHARACTERS! i dont see what the big argument is over the similarity of clones. so what if gannondorf is a ripoff of CF, if you would prefer a fast character, top tier, excels at 1 vs 1, then pick CF. if you would prefer to have less speed and more power, a heavy character for some serious multiplayer melee, then you have gannondorf. clones are good for people who cant quite master the origional, or would like something slightly different, but with the same moves. like mario + dr. mario. if you want a bit more speed and a bit less power, take mario. if you like the stopping power of the pills, take the dr. there is no problem with clones, and personally i would love to have every character, even crap characters, make a return apperance. but the fact of the matter is, Masahiro Sakurai already officially announced that some characters are leaving the series, so mabye they get rid of some of the characters that no one uses in tournaments, and you have a kick arse sequel.

S

Shadow Mario

sorry to say gys but I just found out that they got rid of game and watch and the ice climbers and young they replaced young link with wind waker link though and theyalso said something about a Cell-shaded Link too beging a character too I think

S

Shadow Mario

the lastest update just in three new characters were just mented here is the website for it http://www.codenamerevolution.com/?p=809

they are Bowser Jr., Wind Waker Link, and ridley I think

D

Dark Link

they removed game and watch young link was replaced with wind waker as in they removed young link link ice climbers are gone, and I don’t know about pichu if he is gone or not yet

M

Mathew

Ok this new information is so obiously fake. Why get rid of Ice climbers and youg link. Screwed up if you ask me. Why not just say there removing mario! (joking).
Three links sounds like a waste of space to me.
Plus I don’t beleive ridley would be in there. Why, because in the metroid series he was a huge monster at least 5 times bigger then Samus. Kinda like the size of Giga Bowser in SSBM.

M

Mathew

Sorry for double posting but to finis my last post, Ridley is to big. Its cheating.(Sorta like using Master Hand). His size compared to the other characters is too much thats why.

S

Shadow Mario

I hope Bowser Jr. can transform into Shadow Mario sence Bowser Jr. has the paint brush and all

PS: Dark Link And Shadow Mario are both of my names in case you never figured that out yet

S

Shadow Mario

you forgot Mr. Game And Watch too Mathew they got rid of him too

Montana_Maroc

Smash Rookie
alright guys …..
calm down ok?

I think it’s just a rumor some lil’ kids have put in the internet
…as long there’s no official affirmation….i won’t believe this ****…

Ridley!? come on are you kidding me?? this sounds like a big joke….

i don’t take this seriously….and as long there are no “real” informations i’m relaxed

(enjoy the fifa world cup! :)….”soccer” for those who don’t know…hahaha)

S

Shadow Mario

maybe it is fake news after all the website says revolution on it so maybe it is fake

S

Stickeru

Umm…if you are going to post here, read ALL of the other post first. Some of you people are saying the same thing, “more sword ppl plzzzz” “kick pichu i cant play with him so he sux.” And every, EVERY, character has been played in the tournaments. I saw some random girl do pretty good with Pichu, infact, I may use Pichu in my next tournament. Of all the characters on the bottom row of Melee, Pichu, Game and Wacth, and Marth are the best. Had to admit Marth, even though I hate sword characters…..

That’s another thing, alot of you are afraid to admit the true value of a character because of personal grivences. Those don’t belong in the business world.

V

Vicky

Peach should stay in the game.
I’m a huge fan of her in the game and I have plush doll of her too.

Please keep Peach.

T

The Mario fan Boy

I think they should take what makes Dr.Mario good and what makes Mario good and put that as the new Mario in brawl. (Doc:pills tragectory,KO ability. Mario:combo ability,versatility.) That would be a new kick a** Mario.

T

The Mario fan Boy

They should put bowser junior in there. That would be cool.

No way in hell that Dr.Mario is better than Doc. Mario has longer ranged moves and he is a better in the air.

I think that NINTENDO should do what they want, all this is just my opinion, though kicking out Pichu ( because he doesn’t suit fighting games ), Mr G&W (Because he just SUXS and he is flat), Dr.Mario ( because he is Mario with a suit ) and Y.Link (because he is Link just younger) would be OK. Does anyone agree?

S

Shadow me

I think most of copies of others characters will be removed unless they make clear differences between the characters like fox falco and marth roy they have to do something about that.

Pichu will be gone, G&W, i dont want but maybe Ice Climbers and i think Mewtwo also, Dr Mario maybe, and Young link.

Are the ones with less possiblities of staying

T

The Mario fan Boy

Peach rules she has to stay. They should town down Peach Fox and Marth (too good there is an imbalance) and upgrade Mario, Ness, Kirby, Bowser,Mewtwo and Roy (should have been better). Everyone else is OK.

Bjay

Smash Lord
At worst, I hope a few clones are removed and originals are kept?
At best, I hope all characters are kept and they just add characters, there was like 12 in the first, then 13 added to the new one, and if there’s “40″ characters, they can just add 15. :)

I personally don’t really like Pichu, but can’t they try and keep all characters?

P.S: Go Peach and Link!

S

Shadow

http://www.smashbrothersonline.com/CharacterPages/characterselect.html

note this is fake but it would be cool if it happened

Montana_Maroc

Smash Rookie
This site is really funny…. I would really appreciate it if they’ll put in Poo from earthbound or Isaac from golden sun

anyway…..does any one of u know what the f….star tropics is??….

never heard of this game before…perhaps it wasn’t released in europe as always…..:(

S

Shadow

Someone told me the characters that are Bowser Jr., Wind Waker Link, and ridley the inforamtion on that website is not fake it is REAL!

M

Mathew

It is not real its a big haox!
(Personoly having Ridley in their would just make the game less fun)
Having Wind Waker Link in their is just a waste of space. I mean how diferent in Normal link compared to Wind Waker Link.

S

Shadow

then you should read the coments that I saw on the website then http://www.codenamerevolution.com/?p=809

R

roadrunnerxp87

G&W is one of the best characters to annoy the heck out of people. People think he’s useless, and while he is below par, with a good person he can really piss off even the best of players. Pichu on the other hand just dies too easily >.>

S

SUper Flash Bro

DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu DOwn with Pichu

Top Bottom