• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Wright Mafia [GAME OVER!]

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Give me half an hour. I have to catch the bus right now . But I will post my opinions rather soon.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Alright. People I think are town are
Rockin
Macman

People I am unsure of (closest to town being top. Closest to scum being bottom)
Pierre
Riddle
Gheb
Omni
Mentosman(completely unsure bout him)
Marshy
The Truth

Scum
Swords
KevinM
Cacti

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
VOTE COUNT

SwordsRbroken [3] : Cacti, Rockin, Mentosman8,
Marshy [1] : KevinM
Sinz [8] : Omni, Gheb, Swords, Marshy, Pierre, Truth, Riddle, Sinz
KevinM [1] : Macman

deadline is the last minute of 11/12
takes 7/13 to lynch

The Day has entered Twilight

Everyone shut up now.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
6. If a lynch occurs, then the game enters Twilight, where all currently alive players (including the soon-to-be-lynched) may still communicate but actions cannot be made unless otherwise stated. Twilight will last for 24 hours. The game will then progress to Night when the Lynch scene is posted.

bam
we can still talk foo

Riddle

Smash Lord
Why would you like impose an artificial deadline and hammer before the day is out?
Well the artificial deadline was, because I didn't think that I was going to be able to post for the rest of the Day. But then nobody was posing and I figured there was no point waiting to hammer when nobody was doing anything anyways.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
That and pretty much everything he said D1. I'm gonna look at it harder and try to explain it better but it's either scum or dumb in his case.

:059:

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Whats wrong with him hammering? It was only a day before the deadline. Sinz was the lynch, he knew so himself[as can be seen by him attempting to hammer himself]. And people have been talking about making sure the lynch happens.

Why would scum want to hammer? They would have known that sinz was most likely goig to be lynched, they wouldn't have to do what riddle did. Since it was most likely going to happen anyways. And plus, it would probably be better for scum to push for an NL.

It bothers me that you two are already implicating riddle as scummy even though we don't know the sinz flip yet. Especially when he didn't do anything except taking initiative by making sure the lynch goes through.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Why wouldn't we like maximize discussion. Why impose an artificial deadline. Why not ask Sinz why he feels how did about his like scum list. Why hammer before he gave us little to no information. Why, why why why why like why.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
@gheb: so u went from obvious scum without an explanation since it seemed "apparent"

to

riddle is scum or dumb but let me make sure by reviewing his history

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
oh and kevin, wasnt **** going down here before Riddle made his claim to hammer. plenty of people had plenty of time to step in and say "hey riddle dont do that". no one was posting anything at that point so i dont see what the big deal is

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Like if you don't see the reason town would want to maximize discussion without having to set an artificial deadline just because people aren't saying anything at that moment then I have no reason to debate with you.

By taking Sinz out, you have limited discussion when all of this discussion could still be happening with Sinz input.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
FINAL D1 VOTE COUNT

SwordsRbroken [3] : Cacti, Rockin, Mentosman8,
Marshy [1] : KevinM
Sinz [8] : Omni, Gheb, Swords, Marshy, Pierre, Truth, Riddle, Sinz
KevinM [1] : Macman

I just wanted...things to be normal again...

You lot have cast out Acro (Sinz), the vanilla townie.

Night actions are due by the last second of 11/15

NIGHT 1 BEGINS

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
You lot wake up the next day and turn on the TV. You sense something...different about the group.

Late last night, police found one of the escaped convicts supsiciously lurking around Eldoon's Noodle stand. Here we have the a picture as the defendant appears before the judge.

*Judge Appears before screen*

It is safe to say that you, Luke Atmey (OMNI), Town cop, are responsible for said crimes. I know pronounce you..

Day 2 Starts!

Deadline is the last second of 11/29 EST

Takes 6/11 to lynch!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
It means it's a terrible idea like seriously.

Also I have to do a lot of re-reading because to be quite honest, I'm stumped.

Like, I'm not even justifying a response to M n M anymore, you guys don't have a case and your bandwagoning attempts are boring.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
im going to reread too. i voted you because i remember your twilight freakout being awful. hmmm

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hm, interesting death last night... I would actually be down for a KevMo wagon. Can't say I entirely disagree with Sinz thoughts on him. More to come in a little bit hopefully. For now

Vote: KevinM put a little pressure on him

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha I have other reasons for voting him Marshy, I was just saying that so hopefully people will pay attention to the votes so far before people think "yay wagon time" and quicklynch himXD

Top Bottom