• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Wright Mafia [GAME OVER!]

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer

Yo pops that joke is whack! Don't be such an old man, yo. And your list ain't even right. Lemme re-up this shiz.

Vote Count

SwordsRbroken [5] : Cacti, XACE-K, Rockin, Sinz, The_Truth
The Truth [3] : Gheb_01, Pierre the Scarecrow, SwordsRbroken
Cacti [1] : Riddle
Rockin [1] : KevinM
Mentosman8 [2] : Marshy, Macman
Not voting: Mentosman8

deadline is the last second of 11/8. Takes 7/13 to lynch!

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
truth i dont even understand what yur saying. Vote mentos though! gogogo

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
A lyncher's only goal is to have a specific townie lynched. If he does this, he wins. The unlucky sap, or the lynchee, is not told that he is the lynchee. You're looking like one of these right about now. Also why did you decide to hop off of me all of a sudden to vote mentosman, just because he's at the bottom of Marshy's list? You're acting weirder and weirder.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Ummmm...I already said what I think about everyone in post 302.

Also Macman. I went to work for 6 hours, came back, and still don't see a pbpa my dude. That kinda hurts my feelings yo. ;_;

As I look over your posts, I'm starting to think that you're not a mafia goon. HOWEVER...I don't trust that you're a townie either. My theory might sound a little strange and might be out there in left field...but I keep having this idea in the back of my head. This idea...that you're a lyncher. Your target of course being me. Now this role might not even exist in this particular game at all but I cannot simply deny the possibility. You repeatedly badger me saying that I'm scum yet have offered NO backing whatsoever to support your claim, and are repeatedly asking others about their opinions on me. This would kind of make sense seeing as how I can't quite make you out to be town or mafia. Refer back to post 328 where I quoted every single time you have mentioned me this game. I want to hear what other people think about this before I pursue it further.
Interesting thought. As i look at the posts, they do seem to line up with this theory...

Also, has anyone noticed that Macman has been flip-flopping in his lynches? A few pages back he started by voting T_T, then he voted riddle, then he voted T_T, and now he has voted mentos. This may be typical Macman voting pattern, i dunno, i haven't played a game with him before. Can anyone tell me if this is typical Macman or not?

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Also Mac why are you waiting until ACE responds to do a pbpa on me? Is it not worth it to do one on me? .....or are you STILL beating around the bush trying your d**ndest to figure out how to get a good case against me because you're a lyncher? Why aren't you answering any of my questions?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Alright guys, I am going to have to be honest here. I think I might ask for a replacement. I watch the game readily, and read a bunch. Its just that every single point I think about has already been made. :/ You guys are just a bunch better. This is really fun, don't get me wrong.

ONTOPIC:
Alright, so I know that i got some heat for my vote. And that is understandable. I had been a little bit suspicious of Swords and Macman. Though I backed down with macman, I think it was for the wrong reasons. Even if he were just "joking" how come his just "joking" has a pattern. He does one thing and then "retracts" it. I have been trying to take pressure off of Macman by putting my interest somewhere else to see if he would "retract" again. And he did. I feel that Macman might be scum, however I won't be voting for him just yet. I need to see what else he does. I am still suspicious of Swords, but as you guys said it may just be him being new to all of this.

Unvote

FOS:Swords

I just finished reading Riddle's post.(the list one.) And thought the points on cacti were very interesting. However,

However, Kevin M made a good point against Rockin. Just because Chaco left doesn't mean that Rockin is in the clear. One other thing(even though it has been stated already) is that Kevin plays very erratically. He just comes in and votes and insults.

Alright guys, I am going to have to be honest here. I think I might ask for a replacement. I watch the game readily, and read a bunch. Its just that every single point I think about has already been made. :/ You guys are just a bunch better. This is really fun, don't get me wrong.

ONTOPIC: Alright, so I know that i got some heat for my vote. And that is understandable. I had been a little bit suspicious of Swords and Macman. Though I backed down with macman, I think it was for the wrong reasons. Even if he were just "joking" how come his just "joking" has a pattern. He does one thing and then "retracts" it. I have been trying to take pressure off of Macman by putting my interest somewhere else to see if he would "retract" again. And he did. I feel that Macman might be scum, however I won't be voting for him just yet. I need to see what else he does. I am still suspicious of Swords, but as you guys said it may just be him being new to all of this.

Unvote
FOS:Swords

I just finished reading Riddle's post.(the list one.) And thought the points on cacti were very interesting. However, KevinM made a good point against Rockin. Just because Chaco left doesn't mean that Rockin is in the clear. One other thing (even though it has been stated already) is that Kevin plays very erratically. He just comes in and votes and insults.
My current suspicion right now is at KevinM. Here are all of Kevin’s posts in here. All 22(not counting a joke post about how we need updated on the hour.) I feel like we have been ignoring him somewhat. We haven’t done an in depth discussion on Kevin. So, I am going to try to do this.
Vote Cacti

Sorry guys I was out all weekend.
First thing Kevin does is vote. This is RIGHT BEFORE Riddle brings up the points against Cacti. He just posts and votes. No heat at all given to him. I think that he and Cacti are scum. And Kevin’s first “joke” vote was on his fellow scum.
You guys just quick voted him to L/2 with like no discussion besides.

I agree, I agree.

That's like some terrible play.
Him coming to Cacti’s rescue.
I don't when I feel the players bandwagoning can like vote and unvote with discretion.

However when three people just throw there vote on there with little to no discussion and no one says anything about it.

It like worries me man.
He makes the bandwagon sound stupid with this post. He doesn’t unvote immediately because I think that if he quickly unvoted, and cacti ended up being lynched and was mafia. He would become a target. He waited until a later time to randomly unvote. And nobody calls him out on it.
Because marshy I'm like totally voting cacti for reasons not conducive with the I AGREE HURR DA DURR cast.

Smell me?
I think he is scum, and he is just pushing away the suspicion by mocking the other players. As seen here.
I am like totally fine with either lynching Chaco or Cacti at this point.
He is sarcastic in this post, and then soon after comes his next post.
[/quote] Actually the more I think about this, the more I like a chaco lynch.

unvote
Vote Chaco[/quote]
He manipulates us into thinking he was still suspicious of Cacti, however he just randomly unvotes and votes for Chaco. He doesn’t give us ANY reasoning at all.
This is like one of the weirdest post I've ever seen.
You basically preface your entire bandwagoning by saying how you got yelled at for it last time, as if you're trying to seem apprehensive about voting in the first place. However you like change your tune really fast after that. You're playstyle doesn't chnage btw, it has actually remained fairly uniform which can be seen as a good or bad thing, but I wouldn't say its ambiguous. Or he just legitimately not understand how bandwagons are important like a newer player might not.
Also btw it's pretty funny that you keep saying that responses that are generated from your wishy washy posts are "interesting" or you're getting good reads from them. When quite frankly you're not needling them for information NEARLY hard enough to like get anything from them. It's basically a really watered down pseudo scumhunting and it barely looks like you're trying to be active. Yeah because we don't like discussion around here!
Nothing can be gained from it lets just like completely dismiss some discussion that dominated the opening of D1 whoop whoop. Rofl, I got good reads of of you guys but besides that this conversation is like totally a waste of time because its discussion and we hate that! Wow awfully defensive for a D1 push huh, this is what cued my interest initially and got me to read through all of your posts so far, all your lovely little one liners either dismissing discussion and or pseudo scumhunting.
Like that?
Seriously, dismissing discussion and pseudo scumhunt, that's all you've done so far. I have absolutely no problem changing my vote to someone like that.
I don’t know if this is formatted correctly. I am using word to type this up. (I keep on hitting off the screen by accident and then hitting backspace and I lose all of my work.) And it didn’t format this post when I put it in. However, he just goes agro with this post. He mocks the players and then the pressure on him just seems to disappear.
You should like totally not tunnel mac, you'd be 100 times better because of that.
He was telling Mac not to focus on one person, but to be more balanced in his suspicions. However, this was right after Macman posting his defense vs me, and his defense vs Chaco(and essential omgus’ing chaco)
Why is like everyone always worried about a quick lynch on D1, you should only be fearful of a quick lynch in Lylo, Mylo situations. Besides that you're usually in the clear.
What do Lylo and Mylo mean?
... This post is beyond words.
I don’t know if he was talking about the entire post, or just parts of it.
At the two things directed at me Marshy, the first being I really like the term smell me and just wanted to use it towards a fellow bro. Sorry if I threw off your scumdar in any way, I hope we can remain bros. Secondly I like totally thing that Macman would be a better player if he didn't tunnel his reads on people. By getting the idea that someone is scum and only driving at that point he limits himself.
This post just seems like a joke to me.
I am like completely against them. **** flavor. I saw we like forget about flavor this whole game and just play it down and dirty.
This is in response to the name claim. Could he be against it because his character is noticeably scum?
Like to be completely honest, I'd agree with myself.
Him cracking a joke because of Swords agreeing with him. But, he is just pushing for other people to join him. He pretty much says in this post. “If you don’t agree with me you would have to an idiot.” Or at least that is what I glean from it.
Like why would you blatantly avoid a question regardless of if the player is gone or not
This post is just confusing, can someone rephrase it for me?
Hmm I'm gonna have to like

Unvote
Vote: The Truth
No back up for his vote at all.
Oh can I like ask how I made the bandwagon fall apart?
I just feel like this post is extremely sarcastic. He insulted people and just said they weren’t backing themselves up at all. Even though they didn’t supply their own material, they still agreed with someone.
Can we just like policy lynch the truth yet?
He just pushes for a lynch without reasoning here.
To be honest Gheb I just like throwing out the word policy lynch since that seems to be the new thing here.
Him explaining his “policy lynch” with a joke.
Rofl at like anyone who's found suspicion of me parroting each other saying I'm hard to read but they'd like to believe I'm town.

QQ More bros.
QQ means? He is still extremely sarcastic in this.
Also like you guys are complaining about the fact that I make succinct posts but they've been spot on and when I've been called out on you guys not following my logic I've spelled it out for you. Honestly I'm still really suspicious of Rockin.

I don't know why I like totally gave him the green light when he came back in the game.

Unvote
Vote Rockin
The pressure has been laid off of Truth, and he immediately jumps to another person. No hesitation. But his only reasoning is he replaced Chaco, which can be valid. And we all were suspicious of Chaco, and he was almost lynched. So just by saying this he makes it possible for him to vote on Rockin without worry.

Is that better?

JUST incase Jungle didn't see my unvote. here it is again.

UNVOTE
VOTE: KEVINM

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Oh man there have been a bunch of posts while I was writing that.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
I'm gonna have to like
FoS: Macman
for all the reasons I've stated in my last few posts.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yeah you're like totally right Sinz do someone else next. We need detailed discussions on everyone in the game.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Yeah you're like totally right Sinz do someone else next. We need detailed discussions on everyone in the game.
Your posting sometimes annoys me as well. What are your thoughts on everyone in the game so far?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Also, i don't need to know what mylo / lylo mean anymore. I found a mafia wiki. :D

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Your posting sometimes annoys me as well. What are your thoughts on everyone in the game so far?
I think like you and Rockin are scummy as ****.

I don't need to do a giant color coded write-up to make sure you guys understand that.

But here let me like do one just for you :):

The_Truth
Rockin

:)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Also a huge hats off to the like best scum hunting team around marshy and Macman, lets just vote for no reason whoop whoop!

Honestly you guys say my mafia style is annoying but you've got marshy's tell nothing read everything style and macman sucking his **** and trying so hard to be just like him! Like it's really cute and all, but if you're going to bash my play style try and make some semblance of sense first Macman, you're best posts are when you're trashed, then at least you don't try and be marshy junior rofl.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
And while I'm on like the subject of shooting stuff down no offense sinz but your entire post was just trying to reach WAY to far into everything I say and pull out some kind of scum from it. Like your analysis of why I said I'd agree with myself XFD

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Ok, KevinM is f***ing useless. Almost as useless than mentos. -_-
At least speak your own opinions on why you think me and Rockin are scummy instead of being a fat lazy bathturd.
Either that or we can just vote to have you policy lynched! ^_^ I know how much you like those.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Also do you or do you not have anything REAL to say about Sinz and Marshy accusing you of being scum?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Um besides the fact that marshy has no idea what he's talking about as usual until late game and like Sinz is reaching like he's going for a game winning dunk. Nope.

rofl at you calling me useless when you're one of the scummier players here.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Also not to like try and sway the town in any direction but lately SWF mafia has been sucking harder and harder because the newer players are stuck in the mud with the I THINK I KNOW THE WHOLE MAFIA TEAM.

Honestly if you look at Sinz "case", if we call it that for his sake, against me, it's mainly been under the impression that me and Cacti are a scum team. Like if you take that out half of his argument falls out right there, and then the other half is basically if you're willing to jump off a bridge for the guy.

Also the irony in the guy who is inactive the entire game until called out on being scummy calling me useless is so tasty.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
And ONE more thing since I seem to like be on a total roll here, if you HONESTLY want me to state a case and make things for you, why don't you not parrot other players and form one yourself rofl, I love how you said Mentosman when so far the only other people that have thought Mentos even deserves a vote are IS HE DEAD YET Marshy and I WANT TO BE MARSHY Macman. Also if you're going to stick your neck out there and call me scummy, place a vote on me. Classic scum tells are to like try and nudge the players in another direction while staying out of the limelight yourself.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Um besides the fact that marshy has no idea what he's talking about as usual until late game and like Sinz is reaching like he's going for a game winning dunk. Nope.

rofl at you calling me useless when you're one of the scummier players here.
At least speak your own opinions on why you think me and Rockin are scummy instead of being a fat lazy bathturd.
You're beginning to irritate me more than Mac.

And ONE more thing since I seem to like be on a total roll here, if you HONESTLY want me to state a case and make things for you, why don't you not parrot other players and form one yourself rofl, I love how you said Mentosman when so far the only other people that have thought Mentos even deserves a vote are IS HE DEAD YET Marshy and I WANT TO BE MARSHY Macman. Also if you're going to stick your neck out there and call me scummy, place a vote on me. Classic scum tells are to like try and nudge the players in another direction while staying out of the limelight yourself.
All I asked was like for you to simply post your thoughts and analysis of the players so far so we can actually like see what's going through your mind, and why you think me and Rockin are scum. That's not so much to ask right? I mean you have been like keeping up with the thread and all haven't you? Or like are you gonna continue to be lazy?

I'm not gonna vote for you right now as there are others that are higher on my scumlist. But like wtf is up with you popping up once in a blue moon joking around and like voting seemingly out of nowhere? Are you so full of yourself that you don't need to like back your ish up because everyone's gonna like let it slide and not question your irritating playstyle? Or do you just refuse to give a ****? Also, you post like a tweeny white girl.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yo the truth is hella funny like for reals, look at him steaminnnnn.

Also my case against Rockin's already been made, just because he replaced in doesn't mean he's safe from his former selfs posts.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
T_T, I said i was gonna wait till Ace responds cuz I asked him why he was suspicious of you and I didn't want him to get his answer from the pbpa I made no you. I'm really not mafia, but I am wondering why you are so hesitant to put your vote on me, you've been like this all game. Supporting bws but not actually jumping on them, that's what made you better in the first place. Truth, I find it odd that you start to speak up more when people start to BW you. However your final few posts don't seem thaat scummy to me. I'd still be perfectly fine with your lynch though.

Sinz, I think Kevin made that tunneling comment because I said in my post that my play leads to me tunneling sometimes. I think the rest of your post is valid though, and I do get the sense that you are really actually trying to find scum.

Kevin, wtf are you saying right now. Noone was bashing your playstyle. I said you are hard as **** to read. How the **** is that a bad thing? lolol I thought it was obvious that I respect your mafia skill. Dunno what's getting your panties all in a bunch. You mad cuz sinz made a case against you?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
i believe cacti is at L-1, id rather lynch truth.
Swords is at L-2/L-1, not Cacti. Truth can die.

As I look over your posts, I'm starting to think that you're not a mafia goon. HOWEVER...I don't trust that you're a townie either. My theory might sound a little strange and might be out there in left field...but I keep having this idea in the back of my head. This idea...that you're a lyncher. Your target of course being me. Now this role might not even exist in this particular game at all but I cannot simply deny the possibility. You repeatedly badger me saying that I'm scum yet have offered NO backing whatsoever to support your claim, and are repeatedly asking others about their opinions on me. This would kind of make sense seeing as how I can't quite make you out to be town or mafia. Refer back to post 328 where I quoted every single time you have mentioned me this game. I want to hear what other people think about this before I pursue it further.
Bullcrap. From now on everytime there's a legit case against me I'm going to scream "He's the lyncher" and then I'm clear. Awesome.

ggs: marshy
rockin
macman
gheb
cacti

neutral: pierre
truth
xace

scummity scum: kevin
sinz
riddle
mentos
Don't agree with this at all. Truth as neutral but Kevin as scum? Rockin as "gg" but Pierre neutral? Elaborate on those please.
Kevin, Marshy, Pierre, Swords, (Gheb) = Town/Not scum
Not sure about mentos, macman, ace, cacti and rockin
Sinz can die, Riddle can die, Truth needs to die asap. His defenses are either WIFOM or dumb suggestions about mac being a lyncher. Even if the latter was the case Truth plays blatant anti-town. Typical case of scum or dumb.

Guys, since marshy is town. We should just go with whoever he says to lynch.
Posts like these really make me question you. Just because you (and the majority) thinks Marshy's town your going to follow him like that? Him being town =/= all his scumreads being spot-on. Since you apparently agree with everything Marshy said I'll take it that you think Rockin is clear, Kevin is obvscum and truth is neutral? If I remember correctly from your previous posts you wanted to lynch Truth and now he's suddenly a "neutral" to you? What happened to that? What makes you think Kevin is scum all of a sudden? You never mentioned him as a suspicious player and now your ready to follow Marshy and consider him a scumbag?

Marshy's suggestions contradict your suspicions but your still willing to follow him? Step it up, man.

:059:

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Never said I agreed with his list. I just think he's town now, because I can see where his reads are coming from. And I value his opinion, why is that a problem? I also happen to think that D1 so far has been fairly successful information wise, so I am ok with lynching anyone as long as I don't think they are town. And I don't hold alot of faith in my reads, so I'd easily follow someone else who I think is town, and whose opinion I value.

Don't think sinz is scum, so no he shouldn't die. I agree about Truth and Riddle though.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
T_T, I said i was gonna wait till Ace responds cuz I asked him why he was suspicious of you and I didn't want him to get his answer from the pbpa I made no you.
Idk, but I'm preeeeettttyyyyyy sure you don't need the input of yet another player in order to make your own analysis of someone. This just really sounds like a crap excuse for taking your sweet old time to make it. Why did you even offer to make a pbpa in the first place if you're not going to follow through?
I'm really not mafia, but I am wondering why you are so hesitant to put your vote on me, you've been like this all game.
Well duuuuhhhh. No one is going to jump out and say "HEY look gaiz i'm mafia! Lynch me olololol" so the first part of your post is useless. I've already said that you're probably a lyncher, but if there's one thing I'm convinced of it's that you're not town. The possibility of you being mafia still exists as your recent posts are starting to lead me to believe that you are.
Supporting bws but not actually jumping on them, that's what made you better in the first place. Truth, I find it odd that you start to speak up more when people start to BW you.
They say one cannot truly appreciate the value of life until faced with the possibility of death. Anyone else in this position would act in a similar manner.
However your final few posts don't seem thaat scummy to me.
Oh ok.
I'd still be perfectly fine with your lynch though.
Wait.....***** wtf? So you're starting to believe that I'm not scum yet would still want me lynched? If you WERE a townie, you wouldn't be trying to hurt the town...you would be pushing for scum to be lynched. Or are you still going to hold me down because of this "gut feeling" you have? I'm even more disappointed in you Mac.
Swords is at L-2/L-1, not Cacti. Truth can die.

Bullcrap. From now on everytime there's a legit case against me I'm going to scream "He's the lyncher" and then I'm clear. Awesome.
...ayo Gheb. My dawg.
...have you even read anything? Have you read my claims against Macman? If so you'd see that he does not have a legit case at all other than he just wants to be with the in-crowd and hopping on every bandwagon he can before someone puts him in the spotlight. Also he has stated that he has suspected me this whole game and I have asked him several times to state his reasoning. Has he done so yet? Nope. You CANNOT tell me that everything I've said about Mac doesn't make him look the least bit suspicious. Why do you ignore Mac's suspicious behavior yet continue to push to lynch me? Why are you defending him?

Posts like these really make me question you. Just because you (and the majority) thinks Marshy's town your going to follow him like that? Him being town =/= all his scumreads being spot-on. Since you apparently agree with everything Marshy said I'll take it that you think Rockin is clear, Kevin is obvscum and truth is neutral? If I remember correctly from your previous posts you wanted to lynch Truth and now he's suddenly a "neutral" to you? What happened to that? What makes you think Kevin is scum all of a sudden? You never mentioned him as a suspicious player and now your ready to follow Marshy and consider him a scumbag?

Marshy's suggestions contradict your suspicions but your still willing to follow him? Step it up, man.

:059:
Oh. Well at least you're not totally in the dark. Also note how Mac hopped off of my wagon after I started to attack him then hops right back on after you say something. He holds you in the same light as Marshy and will follow just about anything you two will do.
but yur right, we should just lynch truth
vote: T_T
Mac, you remind me of the typical American teenager these days. The type who yearns to be in the crowd with the cool kids and to be accepted into mainstream society. The type who allows the media and other authorative figures to easily sway their opinion without thinking for themselves and forming their own theories. You're not the type to see the world for what it really is, a world full of lies, scandals, and contradictions; instead, you live life from day to day looking for the next big thrill. You're more confused than Paris Hilton shopping at a Wal-Mart. You're like the young adults who voted for or supported Obama simply because he was young and black, or because McCain was old as dirt and would die in office within months. This is quite possibly your most bull**** vote yet, and you are doing nothing to convince me that you are town and are helping to find scum. You have also given me more ammunition to add on to post 328.

Unvote
Vote: Macman

Who's up for a Mac wagon? I say this dude needs a taste of his own medicine. As Ozzy says:

AAAALLLLLL ABOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRRDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
so I think sword is town and i wanna lynch T_T
I unvoted because T_T stated his support for such a wagon, and I think T_T is scum.
lol T_T sounds cooler. It's a gut thing, which is why i'm not voting for you or pushing your lynch, since I don't have much to back up with...
I still think Chaco was acting hella scummy. and your "chaco doesn't act so forceful as scum" doesn't convince me. But I will get on a truth wagon if need be. I share your opinion with the scum wagon.

This also kind of makes sense because if T_T is scum with riddle I can see him attempting to get something going on me to get the pressure off of T_T.
well then. Thats really wierd.

i believe cacti is at L-1, id rather lynch truth.
truth i dont even understand what yur saying. Vote mentos though! gogogo
What is this I don't even...
Check this out. Marshy gets him to hop off me for a second to vote for mentos...

but yur right, we should just lynch truth
Then flips a complete 180 when Gheb steps in. And what does he do? He hops right back onto me.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
FoS: Macman
@macman Your posts have been contradicting themselves a lot in this game. You've also been flip-flopping over who to lynch.

@marshy Don't agree with that who's town who's scum list. I mean, Truth isn't neutral. He's still suspicious. And Rockin, Xace, and Sinz are possible scum as well. Also, you've put pierre in neutral! What the heck? He's been one of the most helpful so far! And you haven't put me on the list either? Where do you think i stand? As for Kevin, he always plays like this, and he usually turns up town. (correct me if i'm wrong.)

@Xace, Rockin Macman has been flipflopping on who to lynch a lot more than me. Why then do you still vote me? You've got to have a better reason then just "he's flipflopping on his vote, so i'll vote him".

@Gheb You're def townie in my opinion. You've given off no scummy vibes as far as i see. Also, what do you think of Xace and Rockin?

I got to go now, i'll post more later.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
ggs: marshy
rockin
macman
gheb
cacti

neutral: pierre
truth
xace

scummity scum: kevin
sinz
riddle
mentos
Out of curiosity...what is your reason for listing me as neutral instead of as scum like the rest of these lynch-happy southerners? What have I said that has made you change your opinion on me so quickly? Do you REALLY think that Macman and Rockin are townies?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
People have been saying that I never give the logic behind the stuff I say and would want me to explain and crap. So here it is.

To lazy to color code though.

Playing
1. Marshy:
Marshy’s 69, 79, 130, 210, and 238 shows that he is actively scumhunting and shows a realistic objective of finding scum. You can also see from the progression of these posts, where the suspicions that he laid out in his
357 come from. I also don’t think scummarshy would bother to suspicion lists[this is actually my number 1 reason for thinking he’s town XD]. And he is not nearly as proactive when he’s scum. In HPMaf he just sat back the entire time. In NewbMaf2, he presented a crap case against Kevin and then didn’t really do much else. Town read.

2. Chaco Rockin
Kevin made a pretty beast case against Chaco earlier. Basically it seemed to me at least, as though Chaco was just coasting through, not making an attempt to scumhunt at all, not commenting on anything that was going on, and only responding when someone mentions him. After we call him out on not seemingly trying to find scum, he says he has indeed been gathering reads from people, and had gotten reads on both me and Pierre. He also says he’s 90% sure that Gheb is scum, which doesn’t make sense at all to me since Gheb is probably the most townie person in this game right now. Also, his confidence was quite odd, there’s no way he could be so sure of himself after only a few posts. He also FOSes me, and then later when I asked what his reads of me were, he says town. Which is quite the contradiction. He however presents a someone legit reason, saying that even though he wasn’t suspicious of me, he felt like using an FOS to prove a point. Which I don’t agree with but he might actually think this way. He then asks for a replacement, which might be a scum copout since so many people are on his ***. Chaco definitely leans scum to me. However it could be just chaco being chaco.

Rockin replaces him. His opening post, 182, was good. He commented on a lot of what happened in the game so far. However he didn’t really tell us who he was suspicious of, so I pressed him on that. And in his 184 he states his suspicions of Sinz and Swords. I didn’t agree with him on this because I believed Sinz case on me was an ok one to make if he didn’t know my playstyle and Sinz wasn’t just going with the crowd he was actually trying to figure out who scum would be. I forgot why I thought swords was town, it was a gut thing based on something he said. However rereading some of the arguments against sword, I didn’t get the townie feeling from him any longer which is why I retracted my statement disagreeing with the statement.

Anyways, back to Rockin. I don’t think he was scummy for having suspicions that I disagree with, but it did seem like he has ulterior motives for presenting those suspicions. Swords had a bw on him going, so that would be a good place to nudge. And sinz just presented a case on me, that I and a few others shot down. By stating his suspicion of sinz, Rockin may have been trying to get on my good side, [since I was the one asking for his suspicions]. Rockin’s 251 bugs me a bit. After people show that they disagree with the sinz suspicion, he changes his mind about it. This bothers me cuz he seems to just be going with the popular opinion. He also changes his fos on swords to a vote, which bothers me as well becuz now it seems like sword was the direction where the lynch was going, and he wanted to safely get on that BW. Rockin’s also made some odd comments about how he shouldn’t be held accountable for chaco’s actions which is clearly wrong.

Rockin was originally neutral/leaning scum a bit to me but after looking over his posts, that changed to a fairly scum read. If Rockin’s flips scum, that would give us a lot of info too. If he flips scum then Kevin, Swords, and Sinz would all be fairly clear to me. However at this point, I don’t see us getting much info if he flips town. Not very confident on this read though,

3. Macman
I’m a G, what can I say.

4. Pierre the Scarecrow
We had a nice little squabble at the beginning there. Pierre def came out strong even though his arguments against me were faulty =p. But he showed a definite interest in trying to find scum, atleast earlier on. He then started falling off with inactivity. I believe he has the 3rd least amount of posts. And all but 5 of them were during/before our initial argument.

A lot of people seem to think he town. I think they’re thinking that for the wrong reasons. People need to realize that big posts =/= town. Especially when you consider that pierre has been fairly inactive all game.

His 200 is great, except for the part concerning possible town PRs. The combination of his 206 and his 275 bugged me a bit because his 206 seemed to suggest that he was suspicious of me for bringing up the flavor thing but his 275 says otherwise. Also, showed that he was suspicious of both Cacti and Swords which bothered me because at that time I had town reads from them, and the fact that he was suspicious of both of the people who were most likely gonna be the lynch for the day is weird. Like he was keeping himself open to vote for them. However of course, the reason those 2 are in the limelight is because they’ve done scummy **** and pierre’s view on them can be because of that. But his 275 in general was really really good, and laid out a bunch of stuff that I was thinking as well, we had come to similar conclusions. Def a town read for now, slight lean towards neutral tho because of the flavor stuff which bugged me. Actually nah, def town I’d say. Thinking about it now , I probably shouldn’t have brought up the flavor stuff at all.

5. XACE-K
2nd least number of posts. It is clear that he has been fairly inactive. His 135 is somewhat odd, because he seems to present a possibility but then immediately turns around on it. Like [paraphrase]“pierre being aggressive is conducive to his meta but his selective questioning is scummy” and “3 votes all at once is odd, but I doubt scum would do that”[/paraphrase]. Seems fairly wishy-washy. However I don’t think it scummy since when you are town considering possibilities, you always try to look at both sides of the coin, which is what Ace seems to be doing here. It also can just show that he is trying to be noncommittal and just posting to seem active. [See I just did the both sides of the coin thing =D]

He gets on the swords wagon, may be opportunist. Ace’s 201 is not a strong argument at all. I reread earlier, and realized I was lacking much of a read on Ace so I asked him what his suspicions were. He responds in 325 which I found a little bit odd, since he is now showing suspicion of truth. And mentioned his scumslips. I got the sense that he was just trying to go with the popular opinion because the truth wagon started gaining ground, so I asked him what about T_T was scummy to him. He posts 2 more times but doesn’t respond to my question. Which I found and still find weird.

I still lack much of a read on Ace. I’m leaning new at mafia over scum, which I think explains him going with the popular opinion. He also remained consistent with his swords suspicion. So right now he is neutral/slight lean town.

6. Sinz
Don’t really feel like looking in to his posts. He seems town to me, I sense a real desire to find scum from him. Also there’s something about his tone that just screams town to me.

7. Cacti
Riddle brought up a really good point earlier against Cacti, which got his whole bw going. Cacti generally seems scummy to me. However I think he is town;
Lol Macman, you'll find that it's just how I play when you see me lynched and then flipping town in all the games I'm in.
However this is why I don’t think he is scum. It’s a really really dumb reason. But I can’t see him linking his alignment with this game and to his alignment in other games if he were scum. Definitely and completely a gutbased read. I’ll be sad if he is scum cuz I’d feel completely betrayed.

Actually, after doing more reading, more things about him bug me. I can see him being scum. My gut says town, my brain says scum. So I guess you’ll be neutral.

8. SwordsRbroken
Another gut based read. His 137 seemed mad innocent to me for some reason. Him getting off of the Cacti wagon when Gheb question his motives for getting on in the first place was suspect to me. I liked Swords’ 191 He was one of the only ones who responded to my flavor thing, and he brought up a point that I hadn’t considered before. His reasoning for fosing Cacti in 199 and his eventual vote in his following posts just seemed like OMGUS. The bottom of his 277 just seemed like he was trying to direct suspicion away from him.

Some scummy stuff from him, some good stuff. Neutral.

9. Riddle
4th least amount of posts. His 65 was a bit weird, because the way he was telling me that he doesn’t seem Pierre is scum felt like he already knew I was town. Riddle’s 118 could be seen as him trying to get attention away from him because of the wagon developing however he brought up a really **** good point against cacti, so this is a fairly pro town post. His 234 bothered me the same way other people with similar posts bothered me. He states that sword and cacti are equally scummy, the 2 biggest suspicions. Just seemed like he was keeping both his options open.

In his 253, he unvotes Cacti saying that cacti’s defense was enough to alleviate the suspicion on him for now. However after a brief intermission where he spends his time voting me cuz I’m being unhelpful he soon goes back to voting Cacti in his 342 where he outlines what he thinks of everyone in the game. Didn’t like his case against me, though I can see how my play can annoy people and seem scummy. Riddle is a neutral/slight scum read. Would rather not lynch him today though. Wouldn’t be against it though.

10. Mentosman
The person with the least number of posts in this game. He starts out supporting me in an argument with Pierre about my scumtells. In
195 he states his reasoning for being suspicious of sinz. His reasoning is basically that Sinz’s post against Chaco lacks any original content and just trying to seem like a townie. I find it interesting that he doesn’t comment on the case against Chaco itself. In
224 Gheb questions Mentosman about his suspicion of Sinz. And whether it is at all related to Rockin’s reasoning for being suspicious of Sinz. That being that sinz was parroting other people. In Mentos’s
227 he responds by saying that it didn’t have anything to do with Rockin’s suspicion of him.

Anyways, Mentos hasn’t said much of anything. His only real suspicion was that of Sinz. He has been quiet all game and hasn’t been commenting on anything has been going on. He made posts responding to my role speculation and about the whole vig thing. He’s quick to give his opinion about stuff like this, about game mechanics but not about what he thinks of actual players. By making these posts, he’s able to coast and seem helpful without saying anything of value. He has not taken any stances at all, except for sinz. Other than that, no one knows where he stands about anything. This is scummy because he can be just trying to stay out of the limelight and not be implicated with anyone so that he can’t be connected to anyone if they die. Scum read, wouldn’t mind his lynch.

11. The_Truth
Not gonna do a full PBPA on you cuz I’ve been writing this post for a long *** time and I am getting lazy. Also you have a crap load of unnecessary filler posts that I’d rather not sift through.
71. This is the post that started it all. I advocated for T_T’s lynch earlier on because I didn’t want this post nagging at the back of my head all game. Also note in that posts, how he comments about how there has been a lot of stuff going on, but he fails to give what he thinks about any of this stuff. His 73 was his immediate response. Like I said in the post directly after, he never made said anything about his previous mafia experiences in any other thread. Basically I agree with what Pierre said in his 275 about truth. But to expand on that…

His 127 was the first post he made where he tells me what he thinks about someone. And it’s a bull**** post too. It seems very opportunist [there was a BW on him already going] and noncommittal. “I’m usually not one to hop on bws” just seems like he’s trying to prevent himself from getting called out for getting on the bw when he does eventually decide to vote Cacti. Then a lil while later in his 171 he foses chaco. This is suspect because he does it right after people began to be suspicious of Chaco. Similar to what he did with cacti, he gets on the BW but doesn’t vote. It seems like he’s trying to nudges these wagons without ever putting his vote behind em .

In his 302, he responds to peoples comments about him and then gives his opinions on other people. He get’s on the swords wagon. I believe he puts him L-2or1. Another opportunist move. In his
315 he says he’s ok with a riddle lynch. Not sure why… but he also says he’s iffy about rockin. Which is interesting since he was seemingly suspicious of chaco previously. He clearly is ok with Riddle because he is perfectly fine with just going with the flow and lynching whoever is the current popular opinion.

And then he goes onto his omgusy case against me about me being a lyncher and what not. Lulzy at best. Truth has shown absolutely no interest in finding whose scum. He was inactive and unhelpful. He has not gave his input on important matters. Clearly the play

12. Gheb_01
He’s just town. By far. Completely helpful, brings up good points, gives his opinions, comments on everything. Theres no way he can be scum. If you are scum gheb, then really ****ing good ****.

13. KevinM
Dunno where he stands. Great case against chaco. But hasn’t really been commenting on much of anything else going on in the game. Playing like KevinM always plays. Dunno why he got all annoyed, was very weird and something to look out for in the future. Neutral/town read.

People need to realize. That I have 2x as many posts as anyone else. So just because you can make a post filled with 8 posts where I make statements and than don’t back them up doesn’t mean that that’s generally how I’ve been this whole game. You have to be ignorant to imply that I haven’t been trying to push discussion along.

Ok with a Truth, Mentos, or Rockin lynch in that order.

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
Swords, why the sudden change of heart? You've been pursuing me all this time and you suddenly change to other people. You question why people like Truth are put in neutral, which seems to be against what you think, and you have nothing to say about me being in "ggs", which I think means town.

I actually am seeing some merit in Riddle's original case. All macman's been doing is voting without explaining his posts and arguing with Pierre, and his argument was only in the first half of the game. After that, he posts one-liners as Riddle has said. He's been doing some flip-flopping as other people have said, and promises responses and doesn't give em. He says he'll jump in when pierre posts some time ago:

I'm not gonna get into until pierre posts.
but hasn't really posted anything big yet. He also promises The Truth a post-by-post response, but hasn't done that yet either.

Also, half of Sinz's case against KevinM is about him defending me and us being scumbuddies. If this is what this is, Sinz, then why do you not fos me? You clearly think that I am a scumbuddy with KevinM, yet you only fos swords, and not me.

Yeah, so FoS: Sinz and Macman.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I got mac to post all long like by calling him Marshy JR. Mission complete.

Anyways I'll like get to reading your analysis later since I'm rereading.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Bravo Mac, bravo. It took me almost having to pull your hair out but ya did it pimpin. Finally constructed a post that's not complete trash. This calls for a round of applause.

I'll respond to your points later.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
yu guys all suck =[
People need to realize that long posts don't really mean anything. Shouldn't make you any less suspicious of someone. If I wanted I could go through and provide twice as many protown posts than you have of my anti town posts.

And yet again, just because I don't explain the reasoning behind the comments i make doesn't mean you can't disagree/agree/or argue with what i say. If you want me to explain something more just say so holy ****.

And even then, being unhelpful is not the same as being scummy. What mafioso have you ever seen that wanted to be unhelpful?

I do have to say though, T_T is fairly entertaining. Once you learn how to not suck at this game, you'll be very fun to play with.

and pfft kevin

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
And even then, being unhelpful is not the same as being scummy. What mafioso have you ever seen that wanted to be unhelpful?
Yo dawg, sup dawg. So like, I been thinkin right? This here statement right here that I be quotin'. You say like, being unhelpful is not the same as being scummy, right my man? But then like, your post about me, was about me being unhelpful and not sayin' much until recently. So yo...wouldn't that mean...iunno, that i'm not automatically scum just cuz I been unhelpful in your eyes dawg? And like, dude. What about post 71 is irkin you? Just come out and say it. One last thing yo. I posted some like, extra legit reasons for me wanting to believe that you're like, a freakin' lyncher, man. Cuz you been like, vote hip-hoppin' this whole time and stayin' on a brotha's tip without speakin' ya mind, nahmean? And like, until I started to get on yo azz about it, you didn't wanna back yo shiz up. Nahmean?

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Meh i'll be back after work with a real response...just hoping I don't have to stay extra late if the Phillies whoop the Yanks in game 6.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Also, half of Sinz's case against KevinM is about him defending me and us being scumbuddies. If this is what this is, Sinz, then why do you not fos me? You clearly think that I am a scumbuddy with KevinM, yet you only fos swords, and not me.

Yeah, so FoS: Sinz and Macman.
I thought we could only fos one person at a time. But, now that I think about that. It was a stupid though. of course I can fos more than one person at a time. They aren't being counted like votes so i can use them as much as i want. Right?

FOS:Cacti

Top Bottom