• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Wright Mafia [GAME OVER!]

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
i used to be like this :) i think the more you play you will get even better at being town and then you wont prefer either alignment. at least, i hope so!

kataefi you are so good!
lol. After RTS mafia, I preferred being town then being scum... then Wonderland and TV allstar mafia happened, and it switched around. :p Scum's a lot more fun when you have good teammates, I think.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I like scum with good partners or masonries with good people. It can be fun to just brainstorm different scenarios and try to plan between people where to go. Like in MegaMaf, me and EE talked so much about different possibilities and such, it adds a little to the game to be able to talk without having to hide anything

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I like scum with good partners or masonries with good people. It can be fun to just brainstorm different scenarios and try to plan between people where to go. Like in MegaMaf, me and EE talked so much about different possibilities and such, it adds a little to the game to be able to talk without having to hide anything
Yeah. In Wonderland mafia, it was fun talking with Marshy, even when said talking consisted of how doomed we were because of Riddle. :lick: Our position in the game changed day to day... D1,D3, and D5 each sunk us, but D2 and D4 made it winnable again. It was funny how fast things changed.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Getting Schooled was fun. We led town around without a second thought. Lol at Sivii forgetting to CC me though.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Macman was a good masonry partner in Monster Mafia even if the masonry didn't last long :)

:059:

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
@Pierre
True Dat.

(No, I'm not a saints fan, I'm an Eagles fan, but I decided to root saints simply because the Colts just won a superbowl a few years ago.)

Top Bottom