• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix 3 August 21st Coquitlam BC

bundtcake

Smash Ace
so I was gonna call alberta out on being high tier whores until I noticed the highest placing non-high tier main at this tourney besides me placed 9th (sorry defender I consider you a wario main and max I consider you a snake main)

ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

EDIT: SO I'LL JUST CALL EVERYONE OUT ON BEING HIGH TIER WHORES INSTEAD

YOU GUYS ALL SUCK

jake I miss you :( <3

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
so I was gonna call alberta out on being high tier whores until I noticed the highest placing non-high tier main at this tourney besides me placed 9th (sorry defender I consider you a wario main and max I consider you a snake main)

ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

EDIT: SO I'LL JUST CALL EVERYONE OUT ON BEING HIGH TIER WHORES INSTEAD

YOU GUYS ALL SUCK

jake I miss you :( <3
It's okay. I'll place higher at our next tournament. Mid tier style.

ewic

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2363-5634-0009
Lol thanks Firefly!

It kinda sucked to face those two so early on. I lost to Bundtcake in my pool so I wasn't spaced out that well and yeah...

I think it was those same two mks that knocked me out in Phoenix 3 as well haha :D

I wanna play your Yoshi more. I think we only played once in Pools at Phoenix 3...

SKidd

Smash Master
I thought Yoshi sucked?

oh wait
HE DOES AHAHHAHAAAHHHHAHHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAH

bundtcake

Smash Ace
It's okay. I'll place higher at our next tournament. Mid tier style.
hi5 for mid tiers!

o/

EDIT:
Lol thanks Firefly!

It kinda sucked to face those two so early on. I lost to Bundtcake in my pool so I wasn't spaced out that well and yeah...

I think it was those same two mks that knocked me out in Phoenix 3 as well haha :D

I wanna play your Yoshi more. I think we only played once in Pools at Phoenix 3...
You were spaced fine, it you weren't in my pool you would've been in breez's or clouderz's, and assuming you would've lost to them there too, you would've still been a 2nd seed (we purposely didn't put you in Defender's pool 'cuz you guys are both from the island), and you faced breez early in the brackets because he lost to Captain L, so blame Captain L for winning and breez for losing... :p

Alphicans

Smash Hero
lol sonic is so terrible, hes not even worth talking about!

doesnt killock use marth?
lol marth, this isnt melee guys, c'mon

superboom is the only threat, snake and mk? yea, top tier ftw
I use MK as well, probably miles ahead of yours. I promise that my lucario could beat your MK.

GaW is ez
Falco is super ez

gg
You've probably never played a good falco. Wifi falcos? lol you scrub

says the guy who can't tech a dthrow <3

Can't say I'm all that afraid of Snake (yay rob) or Falco (yay kirby), and while I don't really play any hard GnW counters, he's much less tricksy if you know how to play safe against him :p

EDIT: Also I remember Jake calling Alphicans the high tier version of me, so Alphicans, wanna have a crew-battle style match with our 5 or so best characters? My mid tiers vs your high tiers :D
Snake beats rob, falco beats kirby and rob lol. Yeah I'd love to do a 5 char vs 5 char. I can play more than high tiers though, so if you wanna even it out we can do mid tier vs mid tier. My T.link, rob, kirby, peach and mario vs your whatever?

LOL
only noobs tech
except in melee
where it counts
Truth, except vs GaW. You scrub.

LOL

i know
its not like alphicans is good or anything so im not worried

ololololol
Yeah I suck :(.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Dang, wish I could have come. Can you let the islanders know well in advance (i.e. a month or so) so we can get that time free to come?

Well, I guess I'll practice up a bit more. I need to work on my secondaries a bit more... wait a minute, I don't have any secondaries, only 40 mains :p

I don't know if this has been discussed much, but I do not think that the PR should be updated from these results. I think we should wait until more PR members show up to the next tourney (Me, Karupin, and Serenity did not show up, for example). We should definitely use these results in the making of the next tournament... but, with a third of the PR not at the tournament, it would be hard to make an accurate PR.

To Islanders:

We must get Jaz to one of these tournaments. I have a feeling if we all showed up and tried hard enough, we could dominate the PR. I mean, the mainland has no chance against us.
This is not setting up an Island vs Mainland crew match in any way ;)

Clouderz

Smash Ace
lol alphicans

"my mk is miles ahead of yours"

LOOLOLOOOLLLLLLOLO

blue yoshi just QQing cause he doesnt want to lose his spot on the PR

o wait, are you even on the PR?

LLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

bundtcake

Smash Ace
I use MK as well, probably miles ahead of yours. I promise that my lucario could beat your MK.
As much **** as he talks, he has the skills to back it up... :p

Snake beats rob, falco beats kirby and rob lol. Yeah I'd love to do a 5 char vs 5 char. I can play more than high tiers though, so if you wanna even it out we can do mid tier vs mid tier. My T.link, rob, kirby, peach and mario vs your whatever?
Snake barely edges out ROB and it's my most well-practiced matchup thanks to the huuge abundance of Snakes on wifi, Falco definitely does not beat Kirby and ROB... Kirby beats Falco, and I'd say Falco and ROB run fairly evenish.

And I'm not letting you handicap yourself ;) If you're so sure of your mid tiers, how about we just increase the amount of characters? Then you can use your high tiers and your mid tiers, and I can use all of my mid tiers, some of my low tiers, and the one high tier character I can play decently. I can hit about 20 characters before I'd start to have picking characters I don't have much confidence in, how about you?

Yeah. But mid tiers turn heads.

And don't afraid of ****ing anything.
This guy knows where it's at <3

Alphicans

Smash Hero
lol alphicans

"my mk is miles ahead of yours"

LOOLOLOOOLLLLLLOLO

blue yoshi just QQing cause he doesnt want to lose his spot on the PR

o wait, are you even on the PR?

LLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
You have troubles beating a rob as MK. 'nuff said.

Plus I am just messing with you, I love all your **** talk, especially since you're young. Soooo cute =D.

@bundtcake: I can't play ness, lucas, wario or yoshi very well. Everyone else I am fairly confident in, and would pull out in tournament if they countered someone.

Clouderz

Smash Ace
You have troubles beating a rob as MK. 'nuff said.

Plus I am just messing with you, I love all your **** talk, especially since you're young. Soooo cute =D.

@bundtcake: I can't play ness, lucas, wario or yoshi very well. Everyone else I am fairly confident in, and would pull out in tournament if they countered someone.

you use mk..
why would you need to pull out a ****ty char to counter someone..when you use mk

clearly yours isnt miles ahead of mine

LOLOOFLKSDFGJSDFKJSDLOLOLO

Alphicans

Smash Hero
you use mk..
why would you need to pull out a ****ty char to counter someone..when you use mk

clearly yours isnt miles ahead of mine

LOLOOFLKSDFGJSDFKJSDLOLOLO
MK doesn't ***** everyone you know. Like if I am vsing a falco, I'll gladly whip out pikachu or IC's, just so it's an easier match-up. Or snake, I'll falco or D3 if need be. I like my counter-picks.

Sure thing bundtcake. Wanna make it a MM? This will last like 2 hours...

bundtcake

Smash Ace
2 hours of awesome <3 And if you wanna put money on the line then sure, but I'm not as much as a MM fiend as others are *coughcough deap and breez coughcough*

KillLock

Smash Lord
just settle it with falcon dittos... who needs to play that many characters? rofl

Clouderz

Smash Ace
my mk counterpicks everyone

no need to pick another character

my mk can do everything tthat every other character can do

biiiitch

Asa

Smash Hero
=]

Jordan, we have some planning to do when I get back.

IMO, BC should see Alphicans as a big threat in addition to Superboom. At least we're familiar with Snake over here. Falco/GaW is gonna make a mess if we aren't ready for it. :dizzy: Also, KillL0ck uses Snake as well as Marth now.

:008:
Where

the ****

is charmeleon?????!!!

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
@ SKidd

I ♥ me some anime. And no homo. B| Goten's just way cooler.

--

You heard it here first. I'm beating Clouderz if I make it for October if a tournament is planned. I play with the guy who makes you his ***** when you two play. I've got time. If I can match up to his Meta Knight, then you're next.

SKidd

Smash Master
Well I wanted an avatar change
so I did =]

you use msn?
also, I ♥ you.

Asa

Smash Hero
karaudo plz use sonic when you play breez

i wanna see his expression in the event that he loses to a sonic XD

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
LOL @ Superboom feeling the need to trashtalk me, and KillL0ck for going Marth just for me. <3

LOL @ the 37-character MM. bundtcake's dream is finally coming true. =3

LOL @ Alphicans claiming his MK is "probably miles ahead of" Clouderz's.

LOL @ Asa having a panic attack over Wartortle.

LOL @ Blue Yoshi calling me Serenity. Clever.

LOL @ Skidd thinking Yoshi sucks. It's funny 'cause it's true. =D

LOL @ Clouderz being Clouderz, even though he can't even tech GaW's Dthrow.

LOL @ this thread.

Yeah, Ewic, we only played that one match at Phoenix 1. v.v I want to figure out that match-up!

We should be able to get a date set up a month in advance. This is going to happen guys!

:008:

bundtcake

Smash Ace
not quite my dream jake, if it was it'd be with a cute guy and every time one of us lost a match we'd have to-- er

hi alphicans?

SKidd

Smash Master
^uh-oh
pedosauce

firefly, what is your msn? If you do not mind, lol

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
It's what Alberta's comin' for.

@ Asa

Sure thing. I'll likely go all Sonic for this anyway. But probably use characters like Ike/Sonic/PT/whoever in pools.

Top Bottom