• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Philadelphia Brawl Players? Drexel or UPenn?

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Saw one of these for Melee, but I'm a Brawl guy. Going to school at UPenn and I'd love to find some people close by to pay with this year.

12 Pack

Smash Apprentice
I go to Upenn as well. I'm not sure how much time I'll have to play this semester though. Do you have a TV/wii/brawl?

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
yo dlew2191, my friend john(aka vorosh) gos to upenn and hes pretty good. he plays melee also. theres actually a good number of philly melee smashers now.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
omg, you're right, I totally didn't see the dates attached to those months

oh wait

:p

So how many of you are interested in Brawling sometime soon? I have a Wii but not necessarily a tv; it's hooked up in one of my friend's rooms and I kind of don't want to invite a ton of people over to his place lol, anyone else have a tv?

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
Not at Penn or Drexel, but Rogue is Brawler at Temple. I think his name is Score.
His name on here is Rogue Pit, but I don't think he check here often anymore.

We both go to Temple, and we both play Brawl. There are a few others that play too.

PM me with your info if you're interested.

dlew2191

Smash Rookie
His name on here is Rogue Pit, but I don't think he check here often anymore.

We both go to Temple, and we both play Brawl. There are a few others that play too.

PM me with your info if you're interested.
Yeah Rogue also plays as Falco too (besides Pit). I saw him play on Monday---he's pretty good, and he's not bad at Melee either. I'm sure you can get in touch with him by talking to Bnzaaa or Ranmaru. I actually don't have his cell or anything.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Rowan is like 25 min from drexel. It's in jersey right across the bridge. I visit Drexel often. I'll probs be there thursday
Round what time? I'll have about an hour and a half free in the afternoon :)

I've just been so busy lately that I haven't organized anything yet :laugh:

Top Bottom