• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PHB - I Wanna Take You For a Ride 11/15 Tallahassee, FL

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL (for
LOL @ DBS... XD

Smash is just a game at the end of the day. I'm sure you're not taking the loss that hard. I just hope you learned from it (like I learned when I lost to you in winners before). From what I saw, Chess had a lot of potential and he obviously built on it. To be honest, I just wanted to play him and see how good he's actually gotten in such a short time.

Groceries is funny. Don't take losses so harshly (which I don't think you do). Just keep working on Marth (or whoever you're trying to main now) and watching good vids. Are you going to the next Gigs? We gotta hang out, man! :)

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
Maybe somebody should stop choosing stupid counterpicks...
or stop standing on things that take 5-6 seconds to activate?

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
@Gmoney: Yeah you know I don't take losses harshly at all, haha. I've been working on marth and wario a bit and I have some things to overcome. I'm definitely not going to the next gigs because that's my Thanksgiving break and I'm chilling with my family at home. We'll hang again soon though!

@Lawlmahbawls: Pirate ship is so lame, lol

KBM

Smash Ace
I KEEP TELLING HIM TO PICK POKEMON STADIUM!

after 2 instant deaths from that **** stage, if you ever pick it again, I'm killing you on the spot.

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
Know what's really g@y? C.Falcon dittos on Pirate Ship. Side-b fest

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
I'm not entirely sure what you're saying due to your grammar, but to clarify:

side-b in the air = spike
two Falcons in water = mad dash to see who can side-b enough to kill with the spike

KBM

Smash Ace
i meant "the idea OF how little sense", and pro falcons, such as myself, stay on the ship @_@

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
i meant "the idea OF how little sense", and pro falcons, such as myself, stay on the ship @_@
Until a better falcon, such as myself, does a double jab to uthrow to uair and gets you off the ship ;)

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
Woot. Though I doubt a Falcon ditto crew battle would be fun, considering how slow and ******** dittos get. How about just you and me?

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
make it a money match for a Fortress meal deal?

speaking of money, how was the pot distribution?

KBM

Smash Ace
you're on!

and it was ****ty.

3rd place had no prize support, which made me cry, 1st got like, 140, 2nd got 20? idk. some division of 160.

how much are those meal deals again? XD

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
Wtf? That's the worst split I've ever heard. What about doubles?

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
Well doubles is significantly more than the last time I won with Gmoney...
I guess singles is worth a shot if I don't completely burn out 3 hours in again like I usually do (Brawl bores me after too long)

KBM

Smash Ace
that makes sense because the 10 dollars per person all go to the pot now, since they added the 5 dollar door fee.

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
Yeah. I lol'd when Groceries only got $4 for doubles that one time.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Chess...i thought he was good when i played him at the last tally tournament. I guess he improved a crapload to win it all. good ****!

Lizard

Smash Ace
This past tourney was great.

i didn't do very well in my matches at all this time, :(, but i did go up against some good competitors.

Dan, your marth is scary, i gotta start sidestepping and punishing that Fair more. nice match!

LS, your snake has gotten a lot better since the last time. looking forward to our next one!

December tourney is gonna be crazy good! :chuckle:

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
i told you guys money was gonna be small, but hey i wasn't expecting alot of people to come out, it was just a bad weekend. Took Fourth place this time round. Its time i show this state what sheik can do!!!!!!!!
'Thanks to everyone who came out, i hope to see all of you out on the 13th of december!

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I won't be there for the next one either... I'll be back at my place in CFL and I'm gonna be attending MELEE Gigs. I hope you guys have fun without me! :)
****... Reflux and Kismet are coming down. 2 of the GA's finest. Reflux is Creepy good with C Fal and PT!!! Pokemon Trainer!!! Who the Hell Uses POKEMON TRAINER!!! Kismet has an insane Falco as well... I'm hell of excited! :bee:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
****... Reflux and Kismet are coming down. 2 of the GA's finest. Reflux is Creepy good with C Fal and PT!!! Pokemon Trainer!!! Who the Hell Uses POKEMON TRAINER!!! Kismet has an insane Falco as well... I'm hell of excited! :bee:
so reflex is coming to the 12/13 tourney?

KBM

Smash Ace
they do... every entrant's 10 dollar entry fee is given as prize support.

thanks for affirmation though.

Top Bottom