• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phase 7 - Mar 27 - Dallas TX - Brawl 1st = Dojo, 2nd = Razer, 3rd = Dphat

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Wann know how 5 houston smashers can fit in my 3 seater truck? Wanna watch Dphat eat a piece of chicken from 3 inches away or bear throwing a french frie? I even caught Monica fondling Billy(or the other way around)! All of this and more can be found in the PHASE 7 ADVENTURES!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP9WEU8r1g8

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Molestation!! Hehehehe.

Wubz. <3

Thanks for coming Allan. I know its not the easiest to do the drive there and back in a day. I appreciate you doing it and bringing everyone. :)

Zane the pure

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:

ALSM: Link team was fun, hope to do so again

Xyro: Don't quit, you're too good to quit.

Dphat: Nice match, though I struggle with meta knight

Teh Brettster: I didn't really fight you singlely, rather we went GANON4ALLS. Those were great.

UTD Zac: Thanks for playin duelist with me, I still feel like I got 9'ed

TheJerm: pretty good Link, even if he's a secondary. Most people wouldn't bother, good stuff dude.

Dojo: Life is sweet... no?

Foursaken: Nice games, I got a little mind-gamey but that Luigi match was Hilarious. The Entire day I heard that "SHORYUKEN!" I couldn't stop laughing. It even cost me a match against Dphat, because started laughing too hard.

Shuz: Happeh Birdeay dood!

more later perhaps...

Ugh, I gotta stop getting bracket-***** by PR players. >.<

Top Bottom