• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phantom Pill

Supreme Pie Ninja

Smash Ace
This is most likely a spam-ish topic, but I thought I'd post it anyway to see what's up with this, and if it's happened to anyone besides me.

Alright, since nobody was around to smash with, I was bored and went against a Level 8 (more human-like than 9's, leave me alone ^^) Falco for a few matches on FD. I was Doc, and during one of the matches, came at him with a pill. It bounced, and the CPU just stood there for a sec (you know how the stupid comps can be sometimes) and I got a freaking phantom hit. With a pill. A projectile. It looked like it was going to go over his head, but just nicked him. Honestly, I don't recall whether it made the sound or not, but it hit for 4%, and the pill kept going and disappeared normally on the other side of the stage.

Has anyone else ever gotten a phantom hit with a pill? Or any other projectile for that matter?

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I never got one until the day I said I never will... I got two that day and have gotten another one since. For pills it is rare because of their odd trajectory, but projectile phantom hits all together aren't too uncommon.

Top Bottom