• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGN Hosts GameTable! Saturday, June 6th, Mineola, NY. Brawl singles/doubles/low tier

Vinnie

Smash Master
Wiis:
-[Store Wii]
-PGN
-Ch33s3
-VivaTheSaturn
-Punishment Divine

TVs:
-[Store TV]
-[Store TV]
-[Store TV]
-Punishment Divine
-Knightmare
-PGN

WE NEED 5 MORE WIIS AND 4 MORE TVS!!! 5$ GIVEN BACK TO TV-BRINGER IF THEIR TV WAS USED!!!

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
Yo dabuz, what system menu are you on? I can bring my SD card with the needed files and ****, we can do (no sexual pun intended) the hacking early before the tournament starts. No triping and infinty replays : D

Also
According to Minty, he's gonna win this

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Yo dabuz, what system menu are you on? I can bring my SD card with the needed files and ****, we can do (no sexual pun intended) the hacking early before the tournament starts. No triping and infinty replays : D

Also
uh...if you mean update, im on 4.0, and thanks

BIGM1994

Smash Champion

Also
Man, i want that too but idk if im bringing my wii.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
LOL i wasnt serious lmao
Blackanese Says (10:47:57 PM): yo minty what up nuuuuuuuuuugguh
not a golfer207(10:48:27 PM): nothing much
not a golfer207(10:48:39 PM): you going to PGN's tournament btw?
Blackanese Says (10:48:54 PM): uhh hopefully. if mad good people r going then naa lolol
not a golfer207(10:49:23 PM): oh, then dont bother cause im winning this ;D

>:[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

lol jk

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord

Also
Can you hack my wii also?? and texture hack also

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
i might come i like low tier. i wish brawl plus was there.

If i was to hold a tourny a week or 2 after this that was a brawl + tourny would people come (no promises and i would need people to bring wii's and maybe sd cards since i am a little behind on the nightly builds)

Vinnie

Smash Master
just give a random good estimate, what time will this end? or this thing close? cuz i dont wanna get jumped by Long islander kids @ night LOL..
we're ending at 10. 10am-10pm. (I'll be there at 10 AM, but first event doesn't start until 12).

edit: alright we have 6 wiis and 6 TVs. PLEASE post here if you can bring a wii and/or TV. If you bring a TV, you get 5$ taken off your venue fee.

If you bring a Wii, that's would be VERY helpful. And you also get a hug from PGN.

(>._.)>

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
we're ending at 10. 10am-10pm. (I'll be there at 10 AM, but first event doesn't start until 12).

edit: alright we have 6 wiis and 6 TVs. PLEASE post here if you can bring a wii and/or TV. If you bring a TV, you get 5$ taken off your venue fee.

If you bring a Wii, that's would be VERY helpful. And you also get a hug from PGN.

(>._.)>
i might bring my wii but dont hug me please,also hippiedude checkerslap any1 that trys to jump you

Top Bottom