• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social PGD4: I changed the title.

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
How's it going Pikachu mains? The DK boards are redoing our MU thread and Pikachu is one of the chosen few for this week's discussion. We'd appreciate any feedback, insights, and opinions you guys have on the MU.

-m0

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-6905-2845
Hey Pikas, can you tell me if there's anything special about bair? Like if I DI a certain way, will it send me that way? I got utterly destroyed and disrespected by a Pika last time at tournament. I wasn't aware which way bair would send me, so I'd try to tech, get sent the other way and airdodge, and straight up die or get gimped, or expect it to send me the other way and get stagespiked. While you're at it, are there some matchups Pikachu struggles in? The chars I'm using now aren't really working out against skilled Pikas.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Check this out guys, help me retweet this, one of the fans from Taiwan Pokemon Facebook page drew Pokemon S& M mom suppose she is Shauna as some people have been speculated!

DeltaForce

Smash Cadet
Hey Pikas, can you tell me if there's anything special about bair? Like if I DI a certain way, will it send me that way? I got utterly destroyed and disrespected by a Pika last time at tournament. I wasn't aware which way bair would send me, so I'd try to tech, get sent the other way and airdodge, and straight up die or get gimped, or expect it to send me the other way and get stagespiked. While you're at it, are there some matchups Pikachu struggles in? The chars I'm using now aren't really working out against skilled Pikas.

Well Pikachu struggles in the Mario matchup, and Mario can be an easy character to pick up. Pikachu's bair as far as I know it sends them the opposite way that pikachu was facing before the animation of the move started. There is no secret trick to it, you just have to pay attention to the way Pika is facing, I am not 100% sure, I can lab it if you want.

-m0

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-6905-2845
Well Pikachu struggles in the Mario matchup, and Mario can be an easy character to pick up. Pikachu's bair as far as I know it sends them the opposite way that pikachu was facing before the animation of the move started. There is no secret trick to it, you just have to pay attention to the way Pika is facing, I am not 100% sure, I can lab it if you want.
Thanks! I asked another Pika and they did say that usually it sends you the opposite way pikas facing but you can sdi it slightly to end up on the other side.

PF9

Smash Lord
Does anyone here have any Pikachu-related merchandise? Well other than the Amiibo, I have a Pikachu Build-a-Bear, a couple plushies I won at Dave and Buster's and a Pikachu shirt.

NuzTheMonkey

Smash Apprentice
Hello. I am a traveling warrior looking for my Smash 4 main(s). As a part of my journey, I will be visiting all the character’s social threads who I think I might main. So, hi! To add some substance to my post, what do you think about character socials? I think they are a great way to talk with fellow people who play the character and learn more about the character as well as being able to chill and talk about stuff irl.

:luigi:Hope to talk with you again!

Top Bottom