• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social PGD4: I changed the title.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
:4pikachu:Welcome to the Pikachu General Discussion for Smash Wii U and 3DS!:4pikachu:
(aka Social thread)

This is a place to chat, chill, and get to know one another. Here you can share your love of all things Pika and otherwise.

All Pikas, supporters, visitors, and topics of discussion welcome. However, please observe a few simple rules:

1. The Global Rules still apply.

2. Do not reply to people who obviously didn't read Rule 1.

3. Nothing wrong with a little here and there, but for the most part please keep gameplay questions and matchup discussions to the Pikachu Q&A and Matchup threads respectively.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
:4pikachu:Welcome to the Pikachu General Discussion for Smash Wii U and 3DS!:4pikachu:
(aka Social thread)

This is a place to chat, chill, and get to know one another. Here you can share your love of all things Pika and otherwise.

All Pikas, supporters, visitors, and topics of discussion welcome. However, please observe a few simple rules:

3. Nothing wrong with a little here and there, but for the most part please keep gameplay questions and matchup discussions to the Pikachu Q&A and Matchup threads respectively.

report.PNG

Lets kick of this social properly tho:
Favorite Pokemons:
Electivire
Stunfisk
Dedenne

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Mawile, Greninja, Pika, Furret, Zigzagoon, Hawlucha.

Also all the fire starters but Tepig. Picking the fire starter's been a tradition for me ever since Gen I, broken only by Froakie.

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
....I don't play Pokemon :(

1. Pikachu
2. Pikachu
3. Pikachu

Cuz he's fun to play in smash lol.

Soul.

what
has my social thread been made for nothing
find out in the next episode of dragonball z

Soul.

Whatevs lol, I'll change the title of the other thread.
Now to wait for someone to sticky this.

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
So, what non intendo games do yall play, electronic or otherwise?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Nintendo consoles are all I got at the moment, so besides that, bunch of PC stuff.

Minecraft in particular, since it lets me hang out with my lil bro and some other family members online. Work keeps me from doing that more in person.

Thor

Smash Champion
Favorite Pokémon in order:

1. Wooper
2. Wooper
3. Wooper
4. Wooper
5. Wooper
6. Wooper
7. Quagsire
8/9 Latias/Pikachu [hard to decide]
10.Solosis/Duosion/Reuniclus

Don't think I forgot anyone. Also, made it on the first page!

I like Final Fantasy 13 [all of them] and enjoy other games as well [PSASBR, FF Dissidia are two I had that I don't play as much anymore, while Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, and Kingdom Hearts all come to mind. Probably more that I'm not thinking of.]

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Homie for all intents your thread's been Q&A for a while now.

It's still probably one of if not the most informative thread on the board, and damn fine. But tell people to ask their questions somewhere and ask em is what they'll do, y'know?

I say run with it though. It's bred a lot of fascinating discussion so far.

Soul.

Alright, fixed it. It's now a Q&A thread lol.
Now to fix the Index thread..

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I think @ Soul. Soul. needs a Pika Hug
*Pika Hugs Soul*

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
MFW someone says they equally like all 718 Pokemon
MFW someone makes that face

But, no really. I see stuff that I like and I don't like about each Pokemon, so there isn't really any one that I can call my favorite. This is not abnormal to me cuz my personality is kinda like that, but yeah. Think what you want. :p

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
MFW someone makes that face

But, no really. I see stuff that I like and I don't like about each Pokemon, so there isn't really any one that I can call my favorite. This is not abnormal to me cuz my personality is kinda like that, but yeah. Think what you want. :p
MFW
that face is made because of the previous face
:4villager:

chances are you do like one pokemon more than others but its so insignificant

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
MFW
that face is made because of the previous face
:4villager:

chances are you do like one pokemon more than others but its so insignificant
MFW I'm exchanging face reactions with someone and I try looking for increasingly ridiculous faces

Perhaps. I'll just say it's Pikachu then since he's my main and all the other Pokemon are not. :p

MFW I'm exchanging face reactions with someone and I try looking for increasingly ridiculous faces

Perhaps. I'll just say it's Pikachu then since he's my main and all the other Pokemon are not. :p
So when is this getting stickied (if it is ever going to be)?
It will be one day. Perhaps when Arceus descends from the heavens to meet us and provide us with the ultimate meaning of our pitiful existence. (Or whenever @Pikabunz shows up)

Oops, silly me. I meant to hit "Edit" instead of "Reply". You can guys can see how really tired I am. :grin:

Last edited by a moderator:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
So when is this getting stickied (if it is ever going to be)?
That's pretty much at mod discretion. So far there's been no word of if, much less when, it'll be stickied.

I presume it'll be monitored for a bit and stickied if it's successful. That'd be the reasonable course, anyway.

I see stuff that I like and I don't like about each Pokemon, so there isn't really any one that I can call my favorite. This is not abnormal to me cuz my personality is kinda like that, but yeah.
Kind of indecisive myself so I understand where you're coming from. Most of my favorites are ones I've used in one game or another. Mawile I used in Mystery Dungeon, Pika I use in Smash, and the rest I used in main series games. Some other main series preferences include Xatu, Aegislash, Gardevoir, Gallade, and Zangoose for the same reason.

Also got a few that I particularly dislike, mostly because they seem uninspired, like someone pointed to a random object in the office and suggested it be made a 'mon. Kling, Trubbish, Foongus, their evolutions. I see a pattern here.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

And outside. I really need to shave.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Social threads don't need to have a sticky if it's active enough to keep the thread on top.

isaiah :)

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Xais28X
3DS FC
4184-4265-4419
so is this a Q&A or social thread or what?

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
just a social our quick attack thread is still running, we just socialize here

Starry.

No Life Princess
(aka Social thread)

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Social threads don't need to have a sticky if it's active enough to keep the thread on top.
True. Most boards seem to sticky, but seen a couple boards that don't; still found all their socials fine enough.

aw that pic is so cute.
Ain't it though?

Soul.

The thread I made is a Q&A thread now; it was previously a social thread until this one came into fruition. So yeah post questions there.
this is a social.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
View attachment 49336

Lets kick of this social properly tho:
Favorite Pokemons:
Electivire
Stunfisk
Dedenne
Greninja (:b:), Mew, Lucario, Empoleon, Serperior, Sceptile, Frogadier (had to get a mention even though I didn't mention the other pre-evolutions I like)
So, what non intendo games do yall play, electronic or otherwise?
Dead or Alive games, Final Fantasy V...it's been a while since I've played on anything but my 3DS or iPod lol. I am a big fan of Phantasy Star Online, Sonic games, and other stuff that I'm forgetting though. Haven't played any board games recently and only really play sports through gym class.

Top Bottom