• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@~auto: Congratulations on not ****ing up Lent so early in the game. x.o

and i also get 15000. gosh im bored tonight. having one window open with mine in a reply box and another refreshing subscriptions = easy win
-_-

Cheater!

I want a post on the 1000th page!!!!

Edit: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!
LOL. If it makes you feel better, Stealth got the 15,000th post....... but you got the 15,000th reply. <3

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
gais gais gais. so, my friends are going to an anime expo and i dont like any anime really but i was thinking of for fun to go and cosplay as snake cuz my friends wanted me to go. any like, ideas where i cld get stuff for a snake outfit? I just wanna go and tilt ppls.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
gais gais gais. so, my friends are going to an anime expo and i dont like any anime really but i was thinking of for fun to go and cosplay as snake cuz my friends wanted me to go. any like, ideas where i cld get stuff for a snake outfit? I just wanna go and tilt ppls.
I've never made a cosplay outfit ever, so I can't help, but.... have fun! I've never been to an anime expo or convention or anything, but I kinda wanna go to one.... maybe. Just for the experience. Tell us how it was when you get back!

(Okay, I worked at a pokemon convention once, but that doesn't count. I ran the Diglett ring toss thing.)

Also, unrelated: Jungledyret's on On Demand (as "Hugo" under Disney Family Movies), so I was gonna watch it legally..... but it told me I didn't have the right cable package. ;-;!!!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
I've never made a cosplay outfit ever, so I can't help, but.... have fun! I've never been to an anime expo or convention or anything, but I kinda wanna go to one.... maybe. Just for the experience. Tell us how it was when you get back!

(Okay, I worked at a pokemon convention once, but that doesn't count. I ran the Diglett ring toss thing.)

Also, unrelated: Jungledyret's on On Demand (as "Hugo" under Disney Family Movies), so I was gonna watch it legally..... but it told me I didn't have the right cable package. ;-;!!!
awww thats to bad. i remember we all wanted to watch it in the xat a few days back. we shld try that, itd be fun

as for the convention yeah ive never been to one so i prbly wont know half the cosplayers since i dont watch anime but ill tilt any marths i happen to see and tell em to stop spacing us.

altairian

Smash Lord
Last weekend there was an anime/video game convention at a college like 30 mins away from me.

I found out about it the day before, and had to work all weekend. =(

You should go FZ, anime is awesome and anime nerds are always entertaining ;)

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Last weekend there was an anime/video game convention at a college like 30 mins away from me.

I found out about it the day before, and had to work all weekend. =(

You should go FZ, anime is awesome and anime nerds are always entertaining ;)
i plan on going. I have alota friends who are into anime. I only know like basic bits like who the guy from bleach is and naruto a little. I watched Uroni Kenshin (misspelled i know) when i was a kid and a lil inuyasha but thats about it. Oh and i know of shin chan and magical shoping arcade cuz one of my friends liked it lol.

But i wld NEVER pass up an oportunity to cosplay snake and tilt ppl, its just to aweosme. that and so i can crawl in a box and say "kept you waiting huh?"

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
CONGRATULATIONS PIKAS, WE ARE ALL OFFICIALLY SPAMMERS.
Not as spammy as the steak boards. :p

Anime conventions are pretty **** fun. I've been to a few, and I've enjoyed myself at every one. Amazing cosplay, nice artwork, and a great selection of unique merchandise.

Oh, and thank god you didn't, Kloz. Hugo is an awful dub of Jungledyret. Rita's voice is just a tragedy.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Our social thread has waaaaaay more replies + views, though. I think we take the title! >=(

Also, wut theeee~ @your name change. Are you and Vex starting a family of furries?
That social thread on the Sonic boards? Yeah, that's our THIRD one.

As for your second part.

=====

Oh, and question. Does Rita look happier here, or in my avy?

It's a one frame difference, but she looks happier here.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
That social thread on the Sonic boards? Yeah, that's our THIRD one.
God**** you Sonics.

And: the one you just posted. I think it's only because it's the full picture, though..... you can see her chest puffed out and everything. Looks super happy.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
@ FZ: Anime expos are fun because of what espy mentioned, there's a bunch of stuff to see. also if you have friends that don't like anime and you get them to go w/ you you can have fun by seeing them have wtf reactions to several things or watching them get absorbed by the things there.

And as far as I know most serious cosplayers make their own stuff since it has to fit a certain way and there are many more specific things that they have to look out for. Lolis just buy their own **** from a JP website or something. maybe you can go as a loli if you don't feel like making a costume or raiding a thrift store for old military gear for your Snake outfit.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
God**** you Sonics.

And: the one you just posted. I think it's only because it's the full picture, though..... you can see her chest puffed out and everything. Looks super happy.
It's adorable, non? I wanna hug it~

Oh, and it's k Kloz. Your Pika GD is probably bigger than any of our 3 Sonic GDs, but combined, ours probably beats yours by a certain margin.

You should see the forum's total posts and topics. lol.

yeah the only difference i can see is the mouth is slightly larger in the second one
Her left eye is also proportioned differently to her left ear, probably because of her wider mouth.

I guess wider mouth = larger smile?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
What happened to ephy that hes shunned nao? ;;;;;;;;;;;;;
*whistles merrily* warning. large pics ahead.
[collapse= clicky!]

[/collapse]
And he tried to make some bull**** called "spaghephy" when everybody knows only Espy can name the Pika foods.

We can't have a crazy fool like him running around here!

Lunatik

Smash Rookie
hi everyone!!!! im new on the boards and just wanted to make some friends :) i use pikachu and falco and have just started learning about smash. my bf is gallax and hes trying to teach me but i wanted to get on here and just get to know "his" favorite community lol; the pika boards.

he told me to talk to ppl like prime? klow? effy? esam? stealth? he said more but i cant remember.

Top Bottom