• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Really? I never noticed...I don't ever pay attention to what day it is anyway, so weekends never matter to me.
All I know is Tuesdays and Hell's Kitchen. <3
Yeah, people go out on weekends to parties, tournies, etc., so Friday ~afternoon to Sunday night is usually sorta quiet on the boards.

Hell's Kitchen is the ****. I like Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares better tho.

Probably wouldn't have if Were would've done

"Tomorrow we're going shopping..."

or

"Tomorrow we're going shopping. -_-"

or

"Tomorrow we're going shopping.:mad:"

or

"Tomorrow we're going shopping.:urg:"

or even

"Tomorrow we're going shopping.:088:"

...or at least that's how I would've put that out there. I personally find no enjoyment in walking around all day handing out money. When I shop, I do it as a necessity, and only rarely because I want to. "Oh, I need some shorts for the summer,"-esque shopping is more common for me than "Oh! I'd like to get myself that cool new shirt!"

I'm hoping you get the sarcasm from my first post Were

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Mine was sarcasm, but Werekill knows I like to **** with him the same way KayLo ****s with me.
<3

Oh, I love shopping, but I don't like spending money. I usually just look around in interesting stores. I might get a new switchblade, but that's about it.

I got some pics from my trip to the theater. The Noah's Ark thing was actually pretty cool, but they didn't allow cameras into the actual theater. :(

Some scenery from the theater:

The actual theater:

And me in the lobby:

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
The curse is broken!
I was taken out by a Snake today. I could not have been happier. And then, I got these lemon pancakes at Ihop and the idea to try chocolate covered oranges.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
GUYS! I ****ed up my wrist. :C That's two serious injuries this summer alone.

I was biking and missed a jump. Fell on my face and possibly sprained my wrist. If THAT wasn't bad enough I tried to dodge a bottle rocket and tripped over a frog riding thing and ****ed it up more. :/

Coop01

Smash Rookie
My password for Aion got stolen... So I figure I would finally post something here on the PGD. What are you all up to?

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Well, I'm busy being the only one without an outside life apparently...this place is lonely.

Terios, is your wrist going to be ok? Be careful...dodging bottle rockets?

Coop01

Smash Rookie
Aion is a mmorpg. i was playing it to keep me occupied while im in my brawl slump :/ guess this gives me a reason to pick up the gamecube controller again. Sucks about your wrist Terios.[/FONT]

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I love the scenery pic, Were. It's beautiful. :O

Aion is a mmorpg. i was playing it to keep me occupied while im in my brawl slump :/ guess this gives me a reason to pick up the gamecube controller again. Sucks about your wrist Terios.[/FONT]

Lol, you don't fail. XD You have to put a "/COLOR" (but [] instead of "") at the end if you want it to be cobalt. There's not really a "cobalt" though, the closest is Royal Blue I think.

Code:
[COLOR=royalblue]Like this.[/COLOR]
Weird. o.o Code tags don't work for colors. Well then, just format it like this:

>color="royalblue"$ Like this. >/color$

Put a [ for every > and put a ] for every $.

Coop01

Smash Rookie
Yeah thanks sapphire ^_^ I figured that out haha.

I said I failed though because when I was setting up the macro I accidently typed "font" instead of "color".

So I really need to go to a tournament or something.

Coop01

Smash Rookie
It's like 10 minutes east of Columbus. I know there's a lot of tournies around, I just don't have any money to pay for them.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Terios, just go to the hospital.

Better to pay $500 than not having a hand for the rest of your life <_<

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Good choco morning everybody.

My family left me at home (since I was asleep) to go do some fun stuff with Yankee doodle dandies since it's the 4th. I'm bored.

Lemon Chiffon has never been easier.
~de arimasu

global-wolf

Smash Champion
Just walked around a lake for three hours in flip flops. Now I have 2 blisters on my left foot >.>

Hope your wrist feels better, Terios. If it still hurts you should really go to the hospital. Like Serin said it's better to pay a little money than risk serious complications.

Top Bottom