• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Tch, all of the names I've called Kloz are legit.
-Kloz
-SupaProKlo

Did anyone call her Mamachu before I did?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Six posts since Serin posted last night at 12 AM. There was probably going to be a large gap between that Werekill post too. xD

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'm sayin, you shouldn't be talkin about nicknames when you can't even get people's real names right. :mad:

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Twice a year is how often you see the dentist, or supposed to.
I'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out next year, or at least the bottom ones. I get to keep the tops in my mouth :D
Gonna be the best day everrrrrr.
wttttttttttttf even though my top ones are in perfectly i was told they all needed to come out O:

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Hylian has more than one meaning, you know. So does Ally. And Pierce7d And Serin.

No scratch that. Serin always equates to fail, no matter how you derive it.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
No one knows my real name.
Actually a lot of people didn't know my real name but then they figured it out on Saturday because someone said it in the stream chat :mad:
FanFan is soooo much better than my real name.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I know fan's real name.

Anyways thanks for the birthday shoutouts guys!
My birthday was OK. I had to work so I couln't do anything cool during the day. My boss bought me pizza but that didn't change the fact that I had to work yesterday. Once I got out I did stuff, had fun and all that jazz. I had more fun when I turned 18, lol. Just one more year for legal DRANK in the States. I can still go to Tijuana to get ****ed up ,lol.

And yes, My birthday presents are also my christmas presents. @_@

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
How come a good majority of people I know focus primarily on drinking at their 21st birthday?

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I don't like being called by my real name :mad088:
I only don't mind if it's one of my friends who've always known me by my real name, or family.
And I actually respond faster to FanFan.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Apparently she's allowed to say my name left and right but I'm not allowed to say hers. I guess the world just works like that.

Also, Anther, if you're going to screw someone's name up, make sure you call them by a name that is namesearched frequently.

Top Bottom