• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
hmmmm ur on, how much u bet? if u lose u have to change my name from smash journeyman to something else.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
pokemon snap 2 would be awesome.

shooters are so overrated. e_e
i guess i'm not a "serious gamer" because i don't play them. xD

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
lol, u will never be like serin.

btw, how do ppl get to change their status?? i want to chage mine to something about me always wearing aviator sunglasses.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
i figured thats what it was. idk if i wana pay though. but thats pretty cool. y would u say u have no friends though??!

Edit: brb, gonna take a shower

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
I literally will talk and have a conversation with anyone who posts on my wall. :/

Splet you are my slave. Thus you're pretty much ordered to be my friend.

Quicken The End

Smash Apprentice
New avy cuz this album is too sexy. I like Xiivi I guess, although I don't really know him.
'Nother super Ganon party tomorrow, I'm so pumped!
(You guys should try this if you haven't, lol)

Quicken The End

Smash Apprentice
Does "man fight" Involve C. Falcon vs. Ganon? Cuz if so, we do this all the time, and it's soooo good.

As for Were, I can't say I like any of those better... But what do I know...

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I like the one you have now better than all of them, but if I had to choose, I'd pick:

But I don't really think it fits you. I just.... like it the best out of the new ones, personally. =X
The problem is, that's my least favorite.

I'll just stick with this one probably, but still, why didn't you like the vaporeon one? :p

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
we shld play a game. Everyone should find someone else a new avatar, and then make them keep it for a day. anyone wana try it?

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
man fight is where, as i learned, everyone plays as ganon on the pirate ship stage, and goes into the water off the bow of the boat. then, u just start trying to hit the other players with dair, spiking them inot the bottom of the water till they die. When the boat lands on the rock, everyone goes on the boat and starts showin the sword u never use. this applies for when the boat is ariborne as well.

Top Bottom