• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
A paddle to spank my future kids with.

Does anyone have any suggestions for gifts for my dad? He works so much that all he wants to do when he gets home is relax and watch TV, so I have noooo idea what to get him. =\ He's also into cars and drinks a lot of coffee, but that's about it these days.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Atm he buys all his coffee from Wawa. He's reaaaally bad with technology, so I'm afraid he wouldn't use a coffee maker. ><

EDIT: I wish, Stealth. His current car is on its last legs. :(

Bought a few shirts for a hospitalized veteran's little girl.
That's so sweet. :)

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
My family does Secret Santa, so we only have to buy gifts for one person. And when we put our names into the hat, we also put down 3 possible gifts that we'd like so that no one gets something ****ty. There's also supposed to be a $30 maximum, but I ended up spending $50 today when I bought my dad his gifts. He really deserves it, though.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Get him some merchandise with like his favorite TV show on it or something?

I'm bad with gifts too, I don't even really want gifts anymore, but my mom keeps pestering me about what I want when I'm just happy she's funding my education and letting me attend apex lol. Those are good enough gifts to me.

In other news, today marks the first day of winter and I leveled up today. 19 years of swag.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Get him a massage chair for him to sit on while he watches TV

Also, I don't do this Christmas stuff usually, but if I have money, I sometimes buy my non-muslim friends gifts just for fun.

I'm still not used to the fact that I'm 21 either

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Happy Birthday Luckay! Two more levels until you can learn the attack Drink by level up, which is the only legal way to obtain it.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, I couldn't figure out what I wanted for Christmas either. I wrote a list after my mom kept bugging me about it, but there's nothing I really want besides money to pay bills and stuff.

Also, happy birthday Lucks!

& thanks for the suggestions guys. The TV merchandise thing and the massage chair (if I can find a relatively cheap one) aren't bad ideas. (hmm)

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
^ im in the same boat. i havent really given my parents a list for the past few years at all, i just dont really want anything that wouldnt be out of their price range. i just want money lol

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Happei birthday luckay

If anything, I'd love a comfortable sofa chair. I remember reading manga on those in borders. I could read for 2 hours nonstop on those! Barnes and noble I'm stuck reading on the Starbucks generic chairs :/ bairly last 45 minutes

/speakingwhatilike

So that can substitute a massage chair

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Happy birthday Luckay!
Does anyone have any suggestions for gifts for my dad? He works so much that all he wants to do when he gets home is relax and watch TV, so I have noooo idea what to get him.
Get him something he can use while he chills or something to help him relax more after work. Somethig warm? Idk.

On topic, yes. Bought a few shirts for a hospitalized veteran's little girl.
+10 good guy points for this dude. :)

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
i got my mom a fairy statue thing, and my sister some clothes lol. i gotta get my dad a coffee gift card still. aside from that idk what else ima get ppl. gotta get my gf a teddy bair......bear...holy **** too much brawl

also im doing somethng for an anniversaru gift, tell me if u think its cute

Got a version of pkmn white
started it over naming my character our intials so it was KMB+LCS
asked her what her fav pokemon where, made a goal to catch them all
use them on a team throughout the game, get them to the elite 4, tell her to beat them with the pokes she chose
after she beats them, she checks the mail i had attached to each of them and reads it, since it all is combined to be a love note
after she reads it the last line says "and thats why i want you to know...." and then i pull out a pokeball ring i bough and tell her I chose you :x

oh also the pokemons names all spell out something sweet, havent decided what itll spell out yet tho

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
In some kind of order:

Atm he buys all his coffee from Wawa. He's reaaaally bad with technology, so I'm afraid he wouldn't use a coffee maker. ><
EDIT: I wish, Stealth. His current car is on its last legs. :(

That's so sweet. :)
Respectively:

Go for a French press. Simple, effective, and the tech's a few hundred years old.

Feel that. '96 Mazda Protege, 167k miles.

Doing my part is all.

In other news, today marks the first day of winter and I leveled up today. 19 years of swag.
Grats, man. Happy birthday.

Get him a massage chair for him to sit on while he watches TV.
Good idea, take note.

Happy Birthday Luckay! Two more levels until you can learn the attack Drink by level up, which is the only legal way to obtain it.
There's a HM.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Naming the character after your initials? Why not come up with something clever like.. Oh no vowels in your initials..

Since I'm UAM for my initials I got two vowels to make a word with a girl's initials xD

Oh FZ, the poke ball with a ring in it is genius.

I read on FML someone said their fiancé proposed saying "I choose you"

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Red: Mazda Protege is exactly the kind of car he wants, too. Apparently they're well-built and last a while? Idk anything about cars. :confused:

@FZ: Definitely a good idea.

(No idea why my post showed up blank the first time I submitted it....)

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
And it continues.

happy birthday luckay :D man everytime somepika has a bday and says their age i feel older D:
This. I'm 23.

i got my mom a fairy statue thing, and my sister some clothes lol. i gotta get my dad a coffee gift card still. aside from that idk what else ima get ppl. gotta get my gf a teddy bair......bear...holy **** too much brawl

also im doing somethng for an anniversaru gift, tell me if u think its cute

Got a version of pkmn white
started it over naming my character our intials so it was KMB+LCS
asked her what her fav pokemon where, made a goal to catch them all
use them on a team throughout the game, get them to the elite 4, tell her to beat them with the pokes she chose
after she beats them, she checks the mail i had attached to each of them and reads it, since it all is combined to be a love note
after she reads it the last line says "and thats why i want you to know...." and then i pull out a pokeball ring i bough and tell her I chose you :x

oh also the pokemons names all spell out something sweet, havent decided what itll spell out yet tho
By Jove. That's not half bad, man.

Go for it.

@Red: Mazda Protege is exactly the kind of car he wants, too. Apparently they're well-built and last a while? Idk anything about cars. :confused:

@FZ: Definitely a good idea.

(No idea why my post showed up blank the first time I submitted it....)
Respectively:

The cupholders in mine aside, they're pretty decent vehicles. Mazdas, Hondas, Toyotas, and Nissans tend to stick around. Mazda parts tend to be pricey, though.

Take note, Latias. This is your cue to proceed.

Board's got gremlins.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
im at gym 2 atm, sadly the first thing i can catch that she wants is a scolipeed so i gotta wait till then to even have somethn to start using lol

also at the HM
this machine kills communists

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
final rush? is that what N and ghetsis is called?
yeah it can haha the team is

scolipeed
chillachino
sawsbuck (64 impalaaaaaa)
caracosta
excadrill
bisharp

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Well what she picked pokemon you can't get without trading with the older versions? Hypothetically

Bisharp is gonna be MVP since you don't have a sand inducer

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
i made sure it was ll gen 5.
and im not gonna sav cuz itd ruin the work im doing for her lol

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
HM 42: Reply.

That machine's hidden for a reason.
Not hidden well enough.

The HM has a level limit that is region based.
Perhaps. Sometimes you learn it spontaneously by trading with friends.

im at gym 2 atm, sadly the first thing i can catch that she wants is a scolipeed so i gotta wait till then to even have somethn to start using lol

also at the HM
this machine kills communists
Make sure everyone on that team can curbstomp. Put the "conquers" back in "love conquers all."

Wouldn't know. Never seen a communist in my house, though. Might be why.

Top Bottom