• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Petey Pihrana vs. Rayquaza!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athos

Smash Cadet
Petey's a fat grotesque plant, Rayquaza is a badass dragon who will tear you apart. Ray by far.

Roatigas

Smash Rookie
I'd hate to be the one to do it, but Rayquaza is, of course, a Dragon/Flying type, which gives it a 1/4 damage multiplier when hit by a Grass-type attack...

Seriously though, I'd expect Rayquaza to be a more enjoyable fight for me. I'm more familiar with the character and his possible attacks, so he makes the better boss for me. Petey I'm less familiar with, and he kinda just swings cages at you, which is a tad dull.

Mario77

Smash Apprentice
Rayquaze looks cooler. has cooler attacks... most likely more powerfull that the first boss in the game... and Rayquaza is a legendary Pokemon, when Petey Pirahna kinda is lame....

I REALLy don't get how Petey Pirahna made it into Brawl as a boss and Mario Kart as a playable... there are much cooler Mario bosses out there....

Magmar's Wrath

Smash Journeyman
Petey Pihrana - Grass/Flying
Held Item - Peach and Zelda
Moves - Sludge Bomb, Crunch, Giga Drain, Frenzy Plant

VS.

Rayquaza - Dragon/Flying
Held Item - Diddy Kong
Moves - Draco Meteor, Extreme Speed, Aerial Ace, Dragon Dance

Urser

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to say that Petey will be better. Rayquaza looks good too, but from today's update, a side on battle doesn't look as entertaining as a boss standing in the background.

Haddad-07

Smash Cadet
Rayquaza uses Draco Meteor.
It's a Crtical hit.
Rayquaza's spe.atk dropped sharply.
Petey Holds on with Focus sash,
Petey uses mirror coat.
Rayqauza holds on with focus sash.
Rayqauza uses extremespeed.
It Missed!
Petey uses explosion .

DRAW

Gill

Smash Journeyman
Petey is swinging around two cages, each with a princess in it, while Rayquaza got knocked out by its own move being reflected.

Petey ftw.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Petey Pihrana - Grass/Flying
Held Item - Peach and Zelda
Moves - Sludge Bomb, Crunch, Giga Drain, Frenzy Plant

VS.

Rayquaza - Dragon/Flying
Held Item - Diddy Kong
Moves - Draco Meteor, Extreme Speed, Aerial Ace, Dragon Dance
Magmar's Wrath summed up the battle and by the looks of it, Rayquaza wins.

Williampettysan

Smash Journeyman
Ground> Fires, not to mention SSBB has no extra damage because it's more effective, plus Petey has to Princesses as back up. I think Petey.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Rayquazza can shoot fire, and is flying so not only does ground moves not affect it (assuming it's brown vomit counds as a ground move) it's also resistant to grass attacks, only taking 25%

Rayquazza wins. Topic over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom