• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pet tactics, favorite combos, etc.

greenblob

Smash Lord
Have any? I'll share mine:

dair->fastfall->dair with Falcon off the ledge at low percents. It's only fun if you actually make it back though.

Extended teleport. I still can't do this 100% of the time, but I still always attempt it after a kill.

Any sort of nair/bair/fair chains with Jiggs. I don't care if they technically don't combo :p.

tomtom0919

Smash Cadet
KIRBY SIGNATURE MOVE:
One kirby floats above enemy and drills down while kirby below hits enemy up. Once at a good dmg, turn into rock.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Koso kombo (its amazing because it actually works in falcon dittos)

fthrow, fair, shiedgrab, fthrow fair upair up b. Continue to film to demonstrate that the computer opponent indeed does not make it back after the mighty combo.

Kso if you dont realize its just a joke by now you don't know smash trashtalk bud :p

Megav0lt kick for style points?

Falcon rules, so anything cool hes doin is alright by me.

Oh, and basically because if you can techchase and l cancel all your moves and whatever you can beat all those pubbies blah blah scrubs, instead of wasting my time with him staying at the edge for the backthrow spike kill (sic) so I do this :

I just keep doing Short hopped down airs with falcon. Wherever they go. can punch em or bair em, up b em anytime, they just always tech badly

So far, anyone who I can pull it off on, leaves the game after.

I cant pull that off on many of you guys, specially since I havent been on in ages. Ill be back sometime soon probly.

_kSo_

Smash Master
u mean spelling my name wrong ("koso") or the fact that I shield grabbed in my first combo video and actually u know what i still do. u kno what its my trademark so yea!

lollll i think the coolest combos you can do are

bair -> fthrow -> sh uair -> sh fair -> sh fair -> dair/upair_upb

lolll i like fair combos kuz dey r cool

Nephiros

Smash Ace
drill shinejab usmash
double laser -> slide usmash
teleported rest

things like that

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
These are my favorite 0 to death combos with teh Jiggly

Pika Ness edittion - u throw, u air, drill, u tilt, Rest

Fox Falcon Link editton - U throw, u tilt, u tilt, U throw, U air, Rest

Kirby edittion - U throw, U air Rest

Everybody Edittion - B throw, N air, Drill, U smash

greenblob

Smash Lord
Well, two of my guesses were wrong: KSO likes fairs better than fthrow->Falcon Punch and Neph didn't mention Link's descending up B.

I think it was m3g4v0lt...Anyway, when he was playing Samus, he used a teleporting screw attack.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
The falling down+b is included in "things like that", of course.

Falcon kick -> Falcon kick -> Falling Falcon kick -> Up+b kill is awesome too, right moocow?

Thino

Smash Master
Mario: Fair -> uair -> uair -> up smash -> up b -> up tilt -> weak uair -> dair -> weak uair -> weak uair -> dair -> fast fall nair -> fast fall dair -> back throw -> weak uair -> up b -> nair - > up B -> down b -> up b finish(on mushroom kingdom)
scary finish.
scary overall.

greenblob

Smash Lord
I started playing Falcon more, and there are two things that I just find addicting about him.
1. Fair-> Fsmash (works well on the left side of Hyrule)
2. Uair semi-spike

I often find myself doing these two things at the end of combos. I also sometimes do the uair semi-spike as an edgeguard because it looks cool (and I often mess up and get screwed :p).

Top Bottom