• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Perfect Chaos V, a SSBB Fox "Combo" video

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
After almost a month, it's here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVt5zKYAi2s&fmt=18

This is by far the most comprehensive representation of my Fox I've made yet. To anyone who wants to say my opponents suck: they don't. Any one of the opposing players seen in this video could've easily given me a run for my money, and often did. What I've shown here are the moments I came out on top.

(My video editor must have desynched the music by a tiny tiny bit when it got made, so it might be off here and there by 1/2 a second)

Variable

Smash Ace
Good Video. Really entertaining. I laughed extremely hard at the reflected aura sphere kill. ^_^ Besides the gameplay being amazing, I thought the song choices were really good, I'm definately gonna use those when I get a capture card. I also like this song for a combo video, tell me what you think ----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGEVgU3hmC8

EDIT: BTW what did you place at eugene?

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
EDIT: BTW what did you place at eugene?
Not as well as I'd have liked.
My game is at a strange point right now; my fingers' muscle-memory knows how to pull off a lot of Fox's maneuvers without any thinking, but I get tense when I'm in tournament matches and blow it. It's a personal psychological issue that I'm working on.

I don't use a capture card. It's actually a USB video capture device, costs about $50, good quality, and it works with any PC system (I use a laptop).

As for you music, the Castlevania track seems more like Ike/Marth material to me, or maybe Ganondorf.
In my opinion, it's good to have music that compliments the gameplay, even better if the music is related to the character. that's why I like to use Corneria remixes for my videos; if I was a little better at using Snake, I'd use this awesome arrangement of the MGS theme I have.
For places to look, I'd check out ocremix.org and newgrounds for starters.

FYI, A USB capture device is known more frequently as a capture card.

Also, you probably saw my comment in the Combo Video boards, but this was amazing.

Top Bottom