• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

People who use top tier characters are the worst at the game.

Kirby M.D.

Smash Journeyman
*sigh* Why do you do this to yourself people? Why do you make threads that will only end in flames and bickering?

Diddy&Dixie4evr

Smash Apprentice
Preach it brother, yes people be diverse and ignore the invented tier list, be who you want and learn to be good with them. I want people to have different mains or else when I play with anyone on wifi the majority of the matches will be against ike, sheik, fox, falco, and marth. I do like to have matches with diversity, and good matches too.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Where's the logic in that? You can be very skilled in smash even though you use low-tier characters.
That's not the point. There will aways be more High Tier mainers who are skilled than Low Tier mainers because, High > Low. Logic.

Scicky

Smash Journeyman
That's not the point. There will aways be more High Tier mainers who are skilled than Low Tier mainers because, High > Low. Logic.
That's stupid, High tier doesn't mean they take more skill, it means they're better...

If you have a bowser user with incredible skill, and some random fox user, does
that fox user have more skill? No...

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
That's stupid, High tier doesn't mean they take more skill, it means they're better...

If you have a bowser user with incredible skill, and some random fox user, does
that fox user have more skill? No...
That depends on who said random fox is. You've already stated that the bowser has skill, but you suggest that all random foxes are noobs. That's biased.

You also implied that High tier characters take less skill to use. Which is also biased. You look at M2K and tell me he's not using as much skill as Simna, and I see to it that you're put in a mental institution. High tier character take a hell of a lot of skill to use. The difference between them and Low tier characters is that they have certain advantages. That doesn't mean they take less skill, it just means they're more versatile than other characters. Thus, more people will be willing to increase their skill level with that character. Thus there will always be more people with skill using Hige tier than Low tier.

Top Bottom