• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

people glicth to much

Status
Not open for further replies.

bedjy dious

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=4914]people glicth to much [/drupal]

why do people glitch so much online its not cool can someone tell me how to take samus suit off in the middle of the game with smash ball or the begin of the match

Orion dura

Smash Rookie

why do people glitch so much online its not cool can someone tell me how to take samus suit off in the middle of the game with smash ball or the begin of the match
1st of all,samus taking her armor off during the beginning of a match isn't a glitch,it's a secret taunt.
2nd,don't play melee cuz of its crappy physics:awesome:

link2702

Smash Champion
^melee's got better physics then lolbrawl.

majority of the game ain't revolved around glitches like brawl is.

@ topic creator

Deal with it, either learn it yourself or STFU, and quit crying, most of the stuff you see, much like your opening post proved, is either not a glitch(samus being zero suit samus at the start of the match is not a glitch, it was intended for those that want to play as zss instead of samus, but normally can't without a smash ball, alternatively, using samus's secret taunt during a match also lets her lose her armor, both of these cases were intended.), or is not game breaking enough to really worry about.

suck it up, and get better.

bedjy dious

Smash Rookie
i like both melee and brawl but for real glitching the ratio and the board selection and that kirby glicth on the edge of the board on picochat .but i still like though

TL?

Smash Ace
majority of the game ain't revolved around glitches like brawl is.
I don't even like brawl but this statement is goofy. What glitch in brawl is impacts the game more than the ledge occupancy glitch in melee? Brawl is just about abusing bad balance(ledges, grab releases) rather than glitches.

link2702

Smash Champion
more then half of brawl's metagame revolves around glitches, yes melee has some like the freeze glitch, but they don't come anywhere near the amount of glitches there are in brawl, thing about melee is there are probably some more gamebreaking glitches like the master hand one, the freeze glitch, or a tiny few others that are banned for obvious reasons, but the sheer amount that are in brawl, AND allowed, is ridiculous compared to melee, sure most of em might not be game breakers(except a few like metaknights IDC glitch) but there is still like a crap ton more tthat are in brawl then ever was in melee.

SamusPoop

Banned via Warnings
It matters why again which game has more glitches or used glitches for gameplay?

Also would You care to tell the glitches not banned that brawl has that the metagame focuses on? I don't play brawl I that is some wack s*** you're laying down.

:phone:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
lol @ melee's ledge occupancy being a "glitch"

glitch discussion is hilarious. starting w/ ZSS is easy; hold L or R I think at the character select screen. you're just being silly

bedjy dious

Smash Rookie
first of all am not stupid i know how to swith between samus and zss at the starting screen my point is why much u glitche the game for no reason

David Wonn

Smash Ace
I wrote a guide for taunt transforming Samus

See my guide here:

Taunt transforming made easy

It may sound counter-intuitive, but it's actually easiest with the Wiimote alone. Practice with that first in training mode on slow speed, then gradually try with other control schemes and at faster speeds.

PersonallyIPreferDair

Smash Apprentice
more then half of brawl's metagame revolves around glitches, yes melee has some like the freeze glitch, but they don't come anywhere near the amount of glitches there are in brawl, thing about melee is there are probably some more gamebreaking glitches like the master hand one, the freeze glitch, or a tiny few others that are banned for obvious reasons, but the sheer amount that are in brawl, AND allowed, is ridiculous compared to melee, sure most of em might not be game breakers(except a few like metaknights IDC glitch) but there is still like a crap ton more tthat are in brawl then ever was in melee.
Ok, let me be more specific...
Care to elaborate which glitches the whole brawl metagame revolves around? All you did was repeat yourself and ironically list melee glitches.

I'm not criticizing melee becauseI love that game and I'm really ignorant of the competitive scene.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
I remember when newbies raged and johned about how wave-dashing, and L-canceling were exploited glitches. Then you had a few others who johned about moonwalking and wobbling. Game was super fun though. :laugh:

@OP: Educate yu'self, son.

:phone:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Almost any blog remarking about Brawl's gameplay will start a debate.

Melee FTW.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
When SSB4 comes out, will Melee vs Brawl still persist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom