• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pentakill! 5/17!! Brawl/P:M Tourney (Poinciana, FL)

Ookami Hajime

Smash Ace
What's up guys KDB TO/resident of where the venue is lol just putting it out there that it is very important that we finish on time but if we don't somehow an there are still matches to be played we will move the sets over to my house other than that just happy to finally have a damn tournament work been bodying me free lately x.x HYPEEEEE
We need to get some friendlies, my friend, haha. I still haven't gotten to play you.

Ookami Hajime

Smash Ace
The hype in this thread is real, haha

List of people I need to play in friendlies:
Codyyy: The rematch!
P.I.E: Peach ditto maybe? I want to play that ness again too!
Zach: I still haven't played you in singles before.
KDB: Youuuuuu
Dr3W: I need Falco experience
Jazz: Hype to play you, dude

@ Nemy Nemy better make it to this one >~<'

Keep an eye out for me, guys.

Last edited:

//JaZz\\

Smash Journeyman
Well not to long before this comes up. I want everyone to just have a great time ukno. Just give out your very best no matter what and you'll be fine. I always appreciate the time I spend with all of yall.. Us FL smashers I treat everyone in our state as family. Just be strong and have fun like it's the last ok. I'll see yall on the battlefield :)

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
I am excited for this. I agree with Jazz but just to let you all know. If I meet you in tourney, I play against you like your my enemy whom I must defeat. But I always keep good sportsmanship and give any wisdom I can as that is the honorable thing to do.

Goals

Win tourney(duh)
If that doesn't happen, finish in the top 30% of the Brawl singles.
Beat I Xis

And always give honor to my saviour Jesus Christ.

Im down for the friendlies, Ookami.

Last edited:

Ookami Hajime

Smash Ace
@ //JaZz\\ //JaZz\\ : Jazz knows what he's talking about. You guys get me so hype! Not just to play, but to learn, to meet new people, and become greater friends with someone I met at the last one. Have fun with this, guys. But walk into every match with confidence that you'll win it

On a side note, I pretty much officially don't have a partner, nor candidates. I'm extremely interested in entering doubles so if anyone is looking for a partner, please consider me.

Last edited:

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
Ookami, I want to be your doubles partner!! If you want me to be.

Extra goal
Since I am an official member of Momentum Shift, remember to enter my name as MS | Zach777

Last edited:

Ookami Hajime

Smash Ace
Zach, get back to me by message. I thought you were teaming with Myran?
I just enter as Ookami, haha. Just putting MS Z on your tag is fine if you want to represent the crew.

Last edited:

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
MYRAN! MYRAN! PICK ME! I swear I'll never side-B again.

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
:happysheep:I like what I see guys o:
I'm going to double with i xis again and hopefully get a little higher than 2nd o.o

My goal for singles is to do better than 4th so maybe third? It's a stretch but I'm willing to tackle it.

For p:m I just want to win a set. I never entered pm before :p just don't make me face that damned :squirtle: squad and we good

Last edited:

Ookami Hajime

Smash Ace
@ P.I.E. P.I.E. :squirtle: is watching you, dude

My goal is to win, obviously. I'm going to do my best to win anything and everything that I enter, but I know just how crazy my competition is so I'm going to have to put in a lot of work if I want win against some of you guys, haha. Good luck to everyone.

Last edited:

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
Confirmed. First proper tourney in months. Let's get this show on the road. #LakelandRevival

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
This going to be hype.

Anyone bringing a Wii for my tv? I'll bring the tv no matter what.

Good luck to everyone.

Does anyone know if Akashic Sword is coming?

Last edited:

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Almost completely forgot about this tourney (I forgot to follow this thread, lol). Is this in the same venue as last time?

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
I added something pretty important to the bottom of the thread lol.

Thanks for choosing our tourney over versus guys, cuz I saw that venue on live stream the other night so I'm like "welp, gg"

Last edited:

Ookami Hajime

Smash Ace
Time for shout outs guys.

Shout outs to P.I.E for another good tournament and still not Peach dittoing me.

Shout outs to KDB for a good Falco. I'm glad I finally played you; next time I won't go ICs against you. Pikachu all the way.

Shout outs to Escapist for not playing friendlies with me. Loved seeing that Mewtwo though.

Shout outs to Jazz for playing a really solid snake (see what I did there?) I need to play you again, man. And shout outs to Jazz for taking home all the soda he could carry, haha.

Shout outs to Cody for the usual show of flashy tech skill.

Shout outs to 2-Jeff for our good placement in doubles. We battled our way through losers like warriors.

Shout outs to Gilgamesh for taking that match in PM

Shouts to Sensei for the usual good sets in brawl. Good sets for PM too; you've already stepped up your game!

Shout outs to Zach for good sets as well

Shout outs to Corby for those friendlies. You helped me get some good practice before tournament.

Shout outs to Myran for a fantastic Olimar.

SHOUT OUTS TO SAKURAI FOR TRIPPING ME EVERYTIME I TRY TO U-SMASH!

I think I'm done, guys. Fun stuff though. We'll get the stream over their next time for sure.

Last edited:

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
"RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP TONIGHT!" -P.I.E last night

Top Bottom