• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Peach's Frame Data [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Continuing from the other thread...

I don't really get the Peach Bomber data... is the hitbox out on 14-55? That can't be correct right, since that would mean it would only have 9 frames of lag @_@

This is what I got so far on shield. I tested this with a friend. I will be looking over this alot later to make sure this is on point.

Fair -
Short hop:
oos: 18 auto canceled
shield drop: -11

Bair-
Oos advantage: -18
Shield drop: -11

Ftilt-
Oos: -14
shield drop- -7

Dtilt:
oos: -6
Shield drop: +1

Utilt:
oos: -11
SHield drop -4

Jab 1
oos: -8
shield drop: -1

Jab2
oos: -18
shield drop: -11

Usmash:
oos:-24
shield drop:-17

Dsmash:
oos: -33
shield drop: -26
Wow, thanks a lot for testing these!!

This was really not what I expected though. I expected her tilts to be way unsafer, the frames are really not that bad. I'm gonna use Ftilt more from now on. Well spaced it should go unpunished! Dtilt is super safe @_@. Jab1 is also surprisingly safe (althought it's pretty easy to shieldgrab). Usmash is disappointing... I expected it to be safer since it deals a lot of shield stun. Fair and Bair were what I expected. Could you do Nair next please? I feel it's pretty safe.

No special information.......

Nerrmind, I found it! AWESOME!!!

@ M Meru. where are the other character sheets? :O
http://sixriver.web.fc2.com/ssb4/Character_data.htm

The problem is that as you can see it's in Japanese so not everybody can read it. I translated the Peach sheet in the previous thread by myself. I think Aero did his own frame data by himself.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Ok, so basically how Peach's Side B works is that the move has a special hitbox that acts as a detector. The actual hitbox doesn't exist unless the detector hits a hittable object, once it hits an object, the next frame the hitbox will appear and Peach will go into her bouncing animation.

Pretty unnecessary, but whatever.

It seems to be active for 14-55 according to Mastercore but that doesn't SEEM right. I can only assume that's for when you use it, and you like, fall off a cliff midway... but then you'd use the aerial version. Really the grounded version would have a detector hitbox from 14-29, but I guess in the rare case you're using it on a slope like Yoshi's Island (Brawl)? I have no ****ing idea LOL

Also, dair must be like, the safest move in the game.

Edit: No seriously what the **** dair, final hit on frame 30, can act on FRAME 39. UMM.

Also really sorry I couldn't find fsmash/turnip knockback data! I was super interested in it too. I want to say that Frying Pan doesn't have much KBG, but I'm not so sure!

Last edited:

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Ok, so basically how Peach's Side B works is that the move has a special hitbox that acts as a detector. The actual hitbox doesn't exist unless the detector hits a hittable object, once it hits an object, the next frame the hitbox will appear and Peach will go into her bouncing animation.!

Hmmmmmmmm is this why on occasion I've 'landed' Peach Bomber on opponents just as they roll away but don't take any damage and continue on with their roll?

All very useful data :) F Smash has surprised me - I thought it was a lot slower but by the looks of things it's very comparable to D Tilt in terms of when the hitbox is out!

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Hmmmmmmmm is this why on occasion I've 'landed' Peach Bomber on opponents just as they roll away but don't take any damage and continue on with their roll?

All very useful data :) F Smash has surprised me - I thought it was a lot slower but by the looks of things it's very comparable to D Tilt in terms of when the hitbox is out!
Yes, that's exactly why! It happens when the detector notices a hittable object or player. If the character goes intangible due to a roll or spotdodge the very next frame, peach will go through the attack's animation even though she isn't hitting anyone.

Bob-omb works exactly the same way.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
No custom special info? :O
Custom's currently aren't a thing I support in the competitive scene, perhaps they will be added in the future once all of the characters are finished.

But for the moment, I'm happy not adding messes like Dragon Rush and Shooting Star Bit to the website, especially considering how difficult custom move data is to read in Mastercore.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Peach losing her frame 3 nair is the saddest.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I almost brought out the violins but then I looked at all the other buffs/mechanical changes she got from Brawl and decided they could stay in the violin case. lol

Peach is such a good character on paper x__x

Also I think the worst change to nair was the loss of hitboxes at her feet.

Last edited:

PeachBooty

Smash Apprentice
Just looked at her archetype... and it's pretty crazy... I've always known that's the kind of character Peach is, but when I first got big into fighting games with Street Fighter 4, I always called my playstyle Rushdown/Mix-up. Those were literally the 2 main words I would always use to describe my style in any fighting game. Just ironic that someone would use those exact 2 words to define Peach. At least I know she definitely fits my playstyle, lol.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Weird, I could have sworn I added nair. I would have to do another recording later to get that info.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Do we know turnip throw data? When that first comes out?

Especially important to know how soon we can toss out of shield

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Do we know turnip throw data? When that first comes out?

Especially important to know how soon we can toss out of shield
I forgot that was important to Peach.

Will fix this today!

I'll also probably change the image slightly and finally do uair.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
@ deepseadiva deepseadiva The deed is done.

I also changed Peach's style to heavy pressure because I think this fits her better than rushdown. The shield pressure she creates is incredible.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Dang, I really wished that was faster. Still very good to know.

Thank you so much Aerodrome!!!! Cannot even tell you how valuable everything you've done has been!!

Last edited:

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Despite the many buffs she got, most of them aren't found in her frame data. She has received mostly nerfs here.

• Fsmash lasts 3 frames less long and has three frames more ending lag, equaling six frames more lag than in Brawl.
  • Ftilt comes out 1 frames later and lasts one frames less long.
  • Nair comes out 2 frames later.
  • Jab 1 has 8 frames more lag.
  • Jab 2 has 7 frames more lag.
  • Dtilt hits 1 frame later (but has 1 frame less lag).
  • Nair's weak hitbox lasts 5 frames less long
  • Bair's weak hitbox lasts 6 frames less long
  • Grab has 2 frames more lag.
  • Dsmash has 2 frames more lag but this move has been revamped anyway.
However, most of them aren't really big (I miss the lingering Nair/Bair though). The rest of the cast may have received nerfs in similar departments too. Lingering hitboxes do indeed seem to be more modest in this game in general...

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
Does anyone have any information on Peach's fair? I cannot understand where the hitbox ends and where it begins. It's like they just made a Lucas up smash-sized hitbox around her face, go above her, and below her. I can airdodge but I fear the reads and it would just be nice to know where I can and cannot be for the next time (probably not for another 2 months) I fight a Peach player again.

Also, what's with her moves? her aerials seem really hard to get through without at least trading with or getting hit completely by. Is there anything special to them? Are they deceptively big/disproportionate to her hurtbox size? (which also seems incredibly tiny)

Nuttre

Smash Apprentice
What is the blockstun on hard nair?
curious to see what blockstrings are guarenteed on which characters (nair jab)

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Does anyone have any information on Peach's fair? I cannot understand where the hitbox ends and where it begins. It's like they just made a Lucas up smash-sized hitbox around her face, go above her, and below her. I can airdodge but I fear the reads and it would just be nice to know where I can and cannot be for the next time (probably not for another 2 months) I fight a Peach player again.

Also, what's with her moves? her aerials seem really hard to get through without at least trading with or getting hit completely by. Is there anything special to them? Are they deceptively big/disproportionate to her hurtbox size? (which also seems incredibly tiny)
Probably the most helpful information will be if you select her and try her out a bit. You'll quickly learn where her boxes exist and where they miss. Fair is huge, but you'll find the biggest weakness is the long startup.

Last edited:

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
What is the blockstun on hard nair?
curious to see what blockstrings are guarenteed on which characters (nair jab)
I have been dying to know blockstun as well. I'm pretty sure Smash 4 usues a pretty simple formula but I haven't found anything on it still.

EDIT: lol so by simply googling I found this. I feel ******** now since it's 6 months old and I didn't know about its existence till now ._.

Keep in mind that hitlag is also an important factor. Moves with high hitlag will keep you stuck in your animation if you hit someone's shield (think Zelda's lightning kicks, their hitlag is 1.5) Moves with higher hitlag than 1.0 are
  • Dash Attack 1.2 (blegh),
  • Ftilt, very late hitbox 1.2 (but this doesn't really matter since it's the thibox where her leg is in the air, you're not going to shielding opponents with this unless they're on a platform),
  • Fire/Flower Bomber 2.0 (so these are actually less safe than regular Peach Bomber, especially Flower is ass),
  • Parasol Final Hit 3.0 (never gonna hit shielding opponents anyway)
  • Dsmash 3.0 (omg LOL this move is probably like -30 on shield, AVOID)
Back to your question, according to all of this data, Nair should be -6.

EDIT: This is outdated due to the balance patch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom