• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Video Thread, Best Vids in OP!

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
It took me a while to do (kinda forgot about it lol) but I have added a few vids to the first posts of some excellent Peach play. These are some must watchs for those who want to study Peach!

If you have any more surggestions of vids that showcase excellent Peach play at a very high level, just let me know in this thread :)

ElementUser

Smash Cadet

My first time using Peach in a tournament (just a local). Didn't do that amazing cause I didn't have practice beforehand, but she's still lots of fun despite losing.

Is there anything in particular that I should work on other than just playing with her more? My muscle memory & tech skill (in terms of getting inputs correct for float timings & what-not) aren't up to par because of the lack of practice, but would like to hear what others think :).

The matchup against Corrin is pretty bad though...against sword characters I might use Marth instead.

Top Bottom