• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Video Thread, Best Vids in OP!

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Princess Peach Video Collection
ピーチ姫動画まとめ

PEACH PLAYERS
Click on the players' names to find their matches on Youtube. In order to find their newest matches, filter your Youtube search results to "last week" or "last month" etc.

Japan
Kie きぃ 
Mansa まんさ 
Mizero 三ゼロ 
Umeki うめき
Left are their romanized names, right their Japanese names. Add ピーチ(= Peach) to their names if you want to look them up in Japanese.

North-America
Captain Zack
Crow
Dark. Pch
Gagelax
Llod

Lingling
SlayerZ
Samsora

Saj
Twi

Europe
EOE
Khanage
Meru

STREAMS

Slayerz
Dark.Pch

MUST-WATCH VIDS
01/23/2016: Slayerz vs NAKAT (Pikachu)
01/23/2016: Slayerz vs Regi (Game and Watch)
05/10/2016: Slayerz vs Rich Brown (Mewtwo)
05/10/2016: Slayerz vs Zenyou (Mario)

01/23/2016: Umeki vs Zero (Diddy Kong)
01/23/2016: Umeki vs Ryo (Ike)
05/16/2016: Umeki vs Waveguider (Wii Fit/ Greninja)
05/16/2016: Umeki vs Abadango (Mewtwo)
07/25/2016: Umeki vs Kisha (Megaman)
07/25/2016: Umeki vs Choco (ZSS)

05/23/2016: Kie vs YOC (Corrin)
05/23/2016: Kie vs Taiheita (Lucas)
06/01/2016: Kie vs Eda (Captain Falcon)
06/29/2016: Kie vs Oisiitouhu (Greninja)
06/29/2016: Kie vs Ikep (Bayonetta)
06/29/2016: Kie vs Komorikiri (Sonic)

07/03/2016: Lingling vs Angel Cortes (Diddy Kong)
07/03/2016: Lingling vs Mr. E (Marth)

25/04/2016: Captain Zack vs ESAM (Pikachu)

25/06/2016: Khanage vs Elexiao (Greninja/Pacman)

Others
EOE Combo Tutorial Vid
Dark Peach Tutorials

Doubles to be added later....

Last edited:

BoAA

Smash Rookie
NNID
stevengomoo
3DS FC
4682-8769-2945
Peach vs. Zero Suit Samus:

The lagless Peach Bomber looks like it will be useful for a lot of things. Down Throw into Forward Tilt is combo-able into the side special!
Totally going to use that Combo for a good head start when I start playing :D

Jtails

Smash Lord
This thread is going to make me play peach so much more!!

BoAA

Smash Rookie
NNID
stevengomoo
3DS FC
4682-8769-2945
@ Jtails Jtails Hello! I was just wondering if you went to AnimeExpo 2014 and entered in the Brawl tourney? I remember seeing your gamer tag there :p if that was you I just wanna say you're really good haha

Last edited:

Jtails

Smash Lord
@ Jtails Jtails Hello! I was just wondering if you went to AnimeExpo 2014 and entered in the Brawl tourney? I remember seeing your gamer tag there :p if that was you I just wanna say you're really good haha
Oh thank you sooo much!! Yeah that was me there. I ended up getting second at that! Next time you see me, come say hi :)

BoAA

Smash Rookie
NNID
stevengomoo
3DS FC
4682-8769-2945
Oh thank you sooo much!! Yeah that was me there. I ended up getting second at that! Next time you see me, come say hi :)
Definitely! :) watching a few of your matches was very entertaining lol I was actually looking forward to playing you most at that tourney but sadly I got eliminated and didn't get my chance :p I got 8th though haha hope I get to play you when the new smash comes out :D

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm24541163 at 5:50

vs. Dark Pit

Guess fair from the ledge is still a thing, but not nearly as good.
Video starts at 5:50 for those interested.

At least Peach can still use Fair as a get up tool off the ledge - I was concerned the new landing lag would have stopped that but it looks like it's still there, albeit a trickier to pull off.

ZeroBlindDragon

Smash Apprentice
[For Glory] Peach vs Rosalina x3 :

Both players appear to be very skilled. Unfortunately, the Peach player, albeit skilled, seemed to have poor experience in the match-up...

Aerial pressure seems excellent in every aspect to deal with this match-up. It's important to note, too, that Rosalina gets KOed VERY early.

Also, I believe we can easily take advantage of the fact that Luma can't shield. He needs to be knocked off as many times as possible. It can be very and quick to do so (check out at 8:30 and 10:07).

P.S. Full Toad demonstration at 10:34 and 11:10. Very good range and knockback!
- (10:34) He dealt 7 hits dealing 2% each for a total of 14%.
- (11:10) He dealt 9 hits dealing 2% each, with the last one dealing 1%, for a total of 17%!

Last edited:

Luminario

Smash Lord

Both players appear to be very skilled. Unfortunately, the Peach player, albeit skilled, seemed to have poor experience in the match-up...

Aerial pressure seems excellent in every aspect to deal with this match-up. It's important to note, too, that Rosalina gets KOed VERY early.

Also, I believe we can easily take advantage of the fact that Luma can't shield. He needs to be knocked off as many times as possible. It can be very and quick to do so (check out at 8:30 and 10:07).

- (11:10) He dealt 9 hits dealing 2% each, with the last one dealing 1%, for a total of 17%!
She tried so hard and did so well. She just didn't know how to deal with such a skilled Rosi player.
It's good to see how to deal with Luma quickly and easily with Peach Bomber. That's gonna be useful.

CandyCakes

Banned via Warnings
I wish more peaches were used in tournaments so we could kno more because her projectiles and damage outputs were nerfed while her peachbomber, speed, kill potential, and recovery were buffed but we dont kno if her turnips r useless now or what moves are good and could combo

ZeroBlindDragon

Smash Apprentice
@ Alacion Alacion : Thank you for the share! I believe this presents a nice overview of Peach vs Samus match-up.

@ BoAA BoAA : I believe it'll be ok. Samus appears to have trouble combo'ing Peach. Plus, I've seen some outstanding combos performed by Peach in these matches. Down tilt to forward smash? Forward aerial to up smash? Who does that? XD

Of course, Samus can outcamp Peach, though...

Also, here's a new match : Peach vs Dedede

BoAA

Smash Rookie
NNID
stevengomoo
3DS FC
4682-8769-2945
@ Alacion Alacion : Thank you for the share! I believe this presents a nice overview of Peach vs Samus match-up.

@ BoAA BoAA : I believe it'll be ok. Samus appears to have trouble combo'ing Peach. Plus, I've seen some outstanding combos performed by Peach in these matches. Down tilt to forward smash? Forward aerial to up smash? Who does that? XD

Of course, Samus can outcamp Peach, though...

Also, here's a new match : Peach vs Dedede

Whenever I play really good samus players they camp like crazy and then Zair my turnips till no tomorrow haha. I'm really glad that we can grab the ledge now cause they always edgehogged me with Zair too.

And that's a nice match with Dedede. From the looks of it it seems like Peach has an easier time killing Dedede this time around compared to Brawl. I really really hope so though. Dedede and Rob for me were really easy to stack up damage, but it was so hard for me to kill them without getting them up to an insanely high percentage.

CandyCakes

Banned via Warnings
She did so well agains king dedede. Wow her FAIR is powerful, the most powerful out of the other iterations, I think down-smash is good at racking percentage. If only they used more peach bomber but still... That was very good gameplay, will custom moves be legal? Cuz I think fire peach bomber can kill at around 90 and could be a good combo/punish tool

Last edited:

TheBlossomingLily

Stitchface King
NNID
BlossomingLily
3DS FC
1736-0702-8981

I just noticed that at around 4:25 the Peach was able to throw a Turnip down from the air and catch it again right before it hit the ground with Back Air.
Maybe we can kinda do something like this when we get a Stitchface or something?

ZeroBlindDragon

Smash Apprentice
@ TheBlossomingLily TheBlossomingLily : Definitively!

Also, new matches! The first one is the one you need to look at. The other two are pretty bad and they will need to be replaced eventually.

Peach vs Greninja

Comments :
- Down aerial to forward aerial combo is a thing, too!
- (0:33) Down aerial's last hit can have some big utility!
- Peach's forward tilt can hit opponents behind her!
- Greninja's projectile appears to be very dangerous. It has huge knockback and can go through Toad (WHAT). Thankfully, we can float over it easily!
- Greninja's up smash has a lot of range above him, but also great finishing lag. We need to take advantage of this.

Peach vs Sonic

Comments :
This Peach user needs a lot more training. However, this match shows us out the match-up will work quite admirably.

Peach vs Zelda

Comments :
Ditto.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
- Down aerial to forward aerial combo is a thing, too!
Actually, this may be her best Dair combo. It's reliable even at mid percents (you can do Dair double jump Fair) and Fair has a lot of base knockback so it can also put enemies of stage. Otherwise they just get knocked away so even if you don't autocancel it right you're still completely safe and can continue pressuring.

Vegetables can deflect Gordos! Also, Golf club does appear to be the weakest now.
Almost everything deflects Gordo's. You can also ground float Nair or Peach bomber them very easily and safely.

Golf Club still has a bit more range than the others but the difference is very slight, unlike in Brawl. It's perhaps still the most reliable at high perents where any of the weapons will kill anyway. At about 100% however, Pan and Racket are both way better since Pan can actually kill at that percent from anywhere at the stage (it's crazy) and racket either kills if you're close to the edge, or it puts oponents in an incredibly awful position to recover. Characters with bad recoveries won't be able to make it. Fsmash is pretty good this time, too bad 3DS controls make it hard to pull it off.

ZeroBlindDragon

Smash Apprentice
This is quite major! Kie's Peach managed to defeat Rain's Rosalina, one of the best players in Japan, in Semifinals! Down aerial seems to be the key to this match-up as it separates Rosalina and Luma quite easily.

Kie is also the player who discovered Float Canceling Vegetable Toss.

Unfortunately, in Finals, Kie got defeated by Edge's Diddy Kong. Still, I am really happy our character is having strong tournament results!

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Kie being a Peach hero yet again <3

To be fair though, Rain was completely awful game 2.

Last edited:

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Kie's Peach is just otherwordly... I'm ashamed to play Peach now.

Diddy is looking really broken though :l

Kie being a Peach hero yet again <3

To be fair though, Rain was completely awful game 2.
It's perhaps the worst Smash 4 match I have seen so far. Rosalina's recovery can't be that hard...

Nose

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jecolo
ArcDawn
I'd examine Kie's videos posted in this thread
your peach is very cautious
she almost seems indecisive
which leads to a lot of wasted time for the opponent to pressure you instead of you pressuring them

I saw almost no fairs in the video
and a lot of missed dair opportunities on shield

I'd say just to get more comfortable with using her aerials close combat
the lack of pressure dairs and spaced fairs was upsetting
decent turnip usage, but could have been more supporting of your aerials
lots of grabs but few confirms off of them
grabbing buys you some strategic thinking time, but you can't indulge in those seconds without pressure too much

also
almost NO up airs
which is super no good
they are great for comboing
especially for opponents like palutena when recovering from the edge or from up high

ground play could've used more nairs
they are inexpensive and worthwhile to throw out
down tilt wasn't used at all but you didn't make many set ups for it so no biggie there

yeah
I'd definitely say just get more comfortable with her moveset
optimize your options while limiting theirs, etc.

ArcDawn

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1993-8333-6433
ArcDawn
I'd examine Kie's videos posted in this thread
your peach is very cautious
she almost seems indecisive
which leads to a lot of wasted time for the opponent to pressure you instead of you pressuring them

I saw almost no fairs in the video
and a lot of missed dair opportunities on shield

I'd say just to get more comfortable with using her aerials close combat
the lack of pressure dairs and spaced fairs was upsetting
decent turnip usage, but could have been more supporting of your aerials
lots of grabs but few confirms off of them
grabbing buys you some strategic thinking time, but you can't indulge in those seconds without pressure too much

also
almost NO up airs
which is super no good
they are great for comboing
especially for opponents like palutena when recovering from the edge or from up high

ground play could've used more nairs
they are inexpensive and worthwhile to throw out
down tilt wasn't used at all but you didn't make many set ups for it so no biggie there

yeah
I'd definitely say just get more comfortable with her moveset
optimize your options while limiting theirs, etc.
Thanks for your reply. I'll def try to incorporate more air moves into my game. Are there any good combos/confirms off of grab? I know off down throw at early % you can nair, bair, or uair mostly. but I don't really know what to do after high % usually. Oh also how should I be pressuring shield w/ nair effectively because shield grabs :O

Last edited:
Top Bottom