• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Video Archive *Updated 3-20-08*

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure. and not the place to ask that.

New videos are in. some of me, Armada and mikey. More on the way 2morrow of me when I get them up on youtube. enjoys:)
Im not sure either but tier wise its Peach
but if ur up against some one like HugS then we'll never know ey'
hmmm... I'm not sure who to idolize anymore since they all rule...
what about u people do u idolize anybody?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
News vids are in of me and some fresh ones of Mikeal. More vids to be added withing the next three days.

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
Shakugan.... compliments to ur name and sig... favorite anime...

I saw the vid with Hugs/ Samus (what other characters would he use...) vs. PC Chris/ Peach.... how do you that trick where uses the Fair close to the ground and then wave lands off of the platforms in the Battle Field while halway through the fair animation?:confused:

DickChang

Smash Journeyman
Hey Dark.Pch, I've uploaded a bunch of Peach vs Yoshi matches to my youtube account.
www.youtube.com/DickChang1
I started uploading from the later matches because the earlier ones kind of blow. We go pretty even between matches, so it gets interesting.

and I guess you can add me to the player-video section now. I play pink peach.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
alright I added some more videos of me, Cort, XIF, Edresse and DoH for now. I'll add more laters.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I dont play melee anymore cause I am straight trash at it. I'm nothing in this game anymore and really never was.

But don't mean I can't update this thread.

bylim5

Smash Journeyman
maaaan, ive been watching these vids for over a month now and they have helped me so much in terms of tactics, combos and stuff. Such great help. Thanks Dark.pch for this! Keep updating dude! I need it =p

I dont play melee anymore cause I am straight trash at it. I'm nothing in this game anymore and really never was.

But don't mean I can't update this thread.
You're good! I've also seen your brawl peach, its so awesome. I guess brawl is the future hey? ( i want melee to stay for longer! :'( )

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yes best you do it, I can't keep up with this.

bylim5- I cant play Peach like I use to anymore. I'm a scrub. Oh well.

Top Bottom