• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach training

rexpro02

Smash Cadet
Hi, im what is called a noob (at playing peach) and i would like to know how do you train the float cancel, how much time a day?, do u use training mode? or something special , how many float canceled nairs do u guys do in 10 secs and how much time did u needed to use it on real figths... I will really appreciate any help thx :)

rexpro02

Smash Cadet
oh comon... :( need help
tournaments are coming here in Vzla. and i want to learn how to play with peach :(

darkatma

Smash Hero
Hi, im what is called a noob (at playing peach) and i would like to know how do you train the float cancel, how much time a day?, do u use training mode? or something special , how many float canceled nairs do u guys do in 10 secs and how much time did u needed to use it on real figths... I will really appreciate any help thx :)
train float cancel by using it as much as possible in real matches. float canceled nairs are useless in terms of how fast you can do them. what's more important is how well you can shield pressure with float cancels. that means mixing up fast falled float cancels with jabs, grabs, etc

rexpro02

Smash Cadet
thx for the tip :)
i just asked for the nair time cause i wanted to know if i was doing it fast enough...
ty again :)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
don't worry about doing repeated fc'd nairs.
worry about doing one really fast out of your shield.
or like atma said and mix it up with pillaring and grabbing.
(listen to atma. way better than me. lul)
i can't think of a time where it was necessary to spam nairs as fast as i could.

rexpro02

Smash Cadet
thanks for the help :)
are there any videos showing peach doing atacks out of shield
(im really bad at this) or some with pillaring?
thanks again

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Look up XIF for pillaring, he does it REALLY well. Um, as far as Nairing out of shield, Tec0 does that retardedly fast. VaNz makes awesome use of well timed Nairs, as well. Look for vids of JFox, too. He' s also got a mean turnip and mixup game. These are players I actually know, and are amazing, lol.

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a Habit"

Top Bottom