• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Peach Tactical Discussion: Frame data in first post!

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
@Meshima has been experimenting with visualizing hitboxes. While his project has not been finished yet, he has already come quite a long way in visualizing Peach's hitboxes, as you can see here.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
As some of you may know already, lately moves that send you in untechable state have garnered a lot of attention. You can send people in this state when your opponent has at least 100% after the hit. They also have to touch the ground fast after you hit them, so it typically only works with moves that have a low angle. It is also random, as in that your opponent will only be sent into untechable state about 30 percent of the time. So far, Peach has only one move that that can send moves into untechable state, which is jab. Jab 2 > Fair is actually a thing. However, it only works at pretty much the lower percent (95 till 100 or something) and they might be able to escape it by DI'ing away or up,but specific as it is, it's something I guess.

magendoo

Smash Rookie
you have also the weak hit of the nair and the dotface turnip (or normal turnips at very high percent) which can send the opponent into untechable state.

Last edited:

kynlem

Smash Cadet
NNID
NaturDonut
So now that Stun Jacket has been discovered to be a thing in Smash 4, is there any way Peach can use this? Or is it completely useless?

kynlem

Smash Cadet
NNID
NaturDonut
Okay spent some time experimenting, and here's what I found. Turnip, weak hit nair, dair, down tilt, f tilt, jab, and up tilt (probably a lot more moves) now all give 15 frames of hitlag when the glitch is active. Since dair now gives extra hitlag, more dair combos at higher percent are possible. However, it only works if you just land the last hit of dair, which kind of limits this. Anyways, last hit of dair -> double jump fair now works at much higher percents, up to around 100% on Bayonetta with no rage, which can kill from centre stage. Also last hit only of dair -> footstool is now possible which can set up your nair locks. In addition, fair -> grab is now a true combo until higher percent. That's all I have for now. This was all tested on Bayonetta.

Top Bottom