• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Match

XERAMPELINAE

Smash Apprentice
Hello, Meta Knight players.

I have not played a MK from these boards yet, and I want to have a broader perspective on MK for the Smash events to come. I'd like to do so by having a quick match over wi-fi with you MK players. Similarly, I hope that by doing so, you also get a better perspective on Peach. Please consider and post here if you are up for a quick match online. I will then PM you for details. People on Southern states shouldn't worry much about lag.

Also, I don't think this is the best way to ask for matches, so sorry for the bother. But, please, don't flame if you have a problem and give me a PM if you do.

Thanks in advance. :)

Villi

Smash Lord
MK gives my Peach problems too. Came to the boards to possibly find ways of countering him, myself.

ckm

Smash Journeyman
Im always up for a good wifi match... that goes for any of the other MK players in here too. Lag sux, but my friends just arent enough competition these days.

Im not the best MK on these boards, but i think im better than average. you can decide for yourself if youre interested. I live in Oregon.

FC: 0044-2658-064
Brawl tag: CKM

XERAMPELINAE

Smash Apprentice
MK gives my Peach problems too. Came to the boards to possibly find ways of countering him, myself.
Yes. But, hey-- if we want to do good at representing Peach, we need matchups. This is a great way of doing that.

Im always up for a good wifi match... that goes for any of the other MK players in here too. Lag sux, but my friends just arent enough competition these days.

Im not the best MK on these boards, but i think im better than average. you can decide for yourself if youre interested. I live in Oregon.

FC: 0044-2658-064
Brawl tag: CKM
Thanks a lot. I'll be PMing you in just a minute.

I want to have as much MK matches as I can, so I ask if anyone else wants to have a quick match.

Top Bottom