• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach is pro

Aprili

Smash Cadet
Seriously :0 she's pretty good.

*sigh* it's quiet in these forums...

Any peach mains still active at melee tourneys? the forum has a whopping 9 threads now... :(

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
dude...
peach rox my sox!!!!
ima peach main who hearts melee...
i wanna pick up fox as a good/fun secondary...
does that make me a traitor?

p.s. i want the peach boards to be active... idky tho

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Eeveryone now see's brawl as a fresh new start and they all wanna be as good as they can be. Some were not all that good in melee so they left it for brawl. Working hard to be the best they can be. Thats how I see it anyway.

I play both games equally. But I like melee better. I still pnal on going tomelee tournaments where ever they are going on. I would still like to get ranked high as a Peach main for melee. Just cause brawl came out, dont mean I'm gonna shout melee out you know? I have a goal to set out with Peach in melee. And wont stop till that goal is done :)

_Keno_

Smash Lord
I'm still an active peach in melee, brawl just doesnt seem to appeal to me.

I'd be happy to go to a toruney in the south, i'm not far from nicaboy...maybe an hours drive.

sheikan7

Smash Cadet
Peach rocks. XD Brawl is super boring, especially with online play. Lagging Wi-fi and nerfed characters don't seem fun. I like 1on1 more and with RL.

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
do you guys ever find the urge to just spam turnips as an edge guard?
even when it's not necessarily the smartest thing to do?
because i know sometimes... it's easier (and less consistent) to spam turnips off the edge...
so i just go nuts and start tossin' veggies overboard...
i'm bored... melee is gooooood...

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Seriously :0 she's pretty good.

*sigh* it's quiet in these forums...

Any peach mains still active at melee tourneys? the forum has a whopping 9 threads now... :(
I like your sig ;)

And I still play and I play peach.

I miss watching Haruhi :( I always thought they were gonna do a second season :(.

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
Eeveryone now see's brawl as a fresh new start and they all wanna be as good as they can be. Some were not all that good in melee so they left it for brawl. Working hard to be the best they can be. Thats how I see it anyway.

I play both games equally. But I like melee better. I still pnal on going tomelee tournaments where ever they are going on. I would still like to get ranked high as a Peach main for melee. Just cause brawl came out, dont mean I'm gonna shout melee out you know? I have a goal to set out with Peach in melee. And wont stop till that goal is done :)
yeah good point i don't think anyone plays melee anymore:ohwell:

Aprili

Smash Cadet
Plenty of people play melee, i was just at a tourney with like over 60 people XD and more people will start coming back soon i think

And yeah, haruhi was a great show. AFAIK a second season is still coming out... can't wait XD

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Haruhi is amazing, Peach is amazing....do I sense a connection? Perhaps. People DO still play Melee, btw. It's just that the tournament scene in certain areas is next to nil. Now that Summer has hit, though, it'll all change.

Oh...and I forgot that Tec is amazing...yes....definitely a connection.

"Crank that Roy"

rexpro02

Smash Cadet
active peach here XD going to a melee tourny in 2 days XD...

P.S.: hope i dont get my *** kicked again... freaking knee... :S

Aprili

Smash Cadet
I heard they delayed it for Clannad :(

**** Clannad! need more haruhi :3

Top Bottom