• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach has an infinite on wario

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
I figured this out yesterday. The OP sounds like it's absurdly difficult, but the original idea was to use it into a bair lock- then we remembered we could use the falling bair to force Wario to prop up. I've edited the steps to reflect that.

Sorry Warios :(

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
This seems it will be as viable as that Sheik footstool/needle infinite on us... that is to say, not very (pretty sure I've never seen it actually done in a match on anyone) XD Things that rely on grabbing Wario are not reliable. Oh, not to mention anything w/ platforms or uneven terrain will mess this up as well.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Let's now laugh at the fact that yet *another* infinite has been found, as if there weren't enough already.

:laugh:

stnapknah

Smash Journeyman
This game is getting really annoying and stupid now.

And although it might be one of the more difficult things to do in brawl, after watching the video, it seems like it would still be pretty easy to do if you just practiced it a little.

But ya, just ban FD lol

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
This game is getting really annoying and stupid now.

And although it might be one of the more difficult things to do in brawl, after watching the video, it seems like it would still be pretty easy to do if you just practiced it a little.

But ya, just ban FD lol
It's easier than IC chain grabs- especially to an experienced Peach who's used to instafloating.

I'm working on our best bet to escape this. I have some ideas
no stop :mad:

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Lol I think we can get out but im not telling you freaking peaches what it is lol. Then you might have a chance to research it and get past it. I'm far better off not telling u lol.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Lol I think we can get out but im not telling you freaking peaches what it is lol. Then you might have a chance to research it and get past it. I'm far better off not telling u lol.
I think I have a guess, but it's worth noting that I DO have an alternate method of performing this that's not posted in the OP that works significantly differently and might break your fix ;)

but im not telling you freaking warios what it is lol. Then you might have a chance to research it and get past it. I'm far better off not telling u lol.

[/evil]

DemonFart

Smash Lord
I think I have a guess, but it's worth noting that I DO have an alternate method of performing this that's not posted in the OP that works significantly differently and might break your fix ;)

but im not telling you freaking warios what it is lol. Then you might have a chance to research it and get past it. I'm far better off not telling u lol.

[/evil]
please tell me...pwetty pwease..i'll be your best fweind

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion

[/evil]
Well I guess if you have frame perfect timing and reflexes in under a tenth of a second you can lol.

ShoMakahari

Smash Rookie
I think the worse part about this is that Villi is part of my crew >_>

I'm gonna have my fat, tender buttocks served on a silver platter next time I play him...

Mister E

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2208-7088-4154
not even Peach has balls enough to figth Wario man too man...

Top Bottom