• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Brawl Move Confirmation

Cort

Apple Head
Her dsmash and turnips look about the same. She can float.

Float canceling seems to not be a severe issue seeing as some of her moves look like they have barely any lag anyway judging from the fact that the idiots playing don't l cancel or even know about float canceling to try.

If she's fun, she'll be fun. Doesn't look like she'll be as good as Metaknight, though. T_T;

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
The move she uses to hit sonic after she puts him to sleep? Unless she was crouching into a forward tilt?
Also, that's not her Dtilt. it was a charged up Upsmash

So yeah, that's also confirmed

EDIT: OH ****z! At the end before the second hits zero, a Bom-omb exploded. That **** got mad priority. It's like a smaller version of a Bullet Bill O_O

EDIT 2:

Her dsmash and turnips look about the same. She can float.

Float canceling seems to not be a severe issue seeing as some of her moves look like they have barely any lag anyway judging from the fact that the idiots playing don't l cancel or even know about float canceling to try.

If she's fun, she'll be fun. Doesn't look like she'll be as good as Metaknight, though. T_T;
I don't remember her turnips being as big as Beach Volly Balls in Melee :p

But I agree, the FCs and such isn't that much of an issue, especially since she seems fast already.

Also, yes, Meta Knight looks like he could kick serious ***. T_T

EDIT: False alarm...it was a Smart Bomb...I rather her pull that out then her Bom-omb, but knowing Nintendo, they're gonna go traditional and give her the Bom-omb.

On the plus side, The Beam Sword is incredibly sexy. :3

Top Bottom