• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PC Chris or Bombsoldier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Close this if it's already been made by someone else, but everywhere I look now there are a lot of opinions about the 2 falco gods and I'm sure a lot of people are wondering the same thing.

Renth

Smash Hero
Bombsoldier i think has a better comboing game but his combos are almost all the same watch every match it's almost all the same stuff and he almost always wins good stuff.

Pc Chris is smart has good combos and mind games a lot and changes his game up a lot and has placed higher than bombsoldier in tournaments so i guess i'd go with PC.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Peta, those vids between BS and Ken are old, and Ken won that tournament anyways.

technomancer

Smash Champion
bombsoldier FTW..no one can pwn ken that bad.
PC beat Ken in a set, Bombsoldier did not.

Anyway, the last serious vid of Bombsoldier was like 3 years ago at JGT. Thread over, we have no idea who is better, also, there's a 15+ page thread on this somewhere, probably melee discussion, so it's time to bury it.

Ed: Also Forward is too good.

technomancer

Smash Champion
And I'd appreciate it if people stop turning top player vs. top player threads into "well someone has mindgames and someone has tech skill." That line is pretty blurry and making the statement that any top player is mainly technical or mindgames is just wrong, because all top players use technical mindgames, all the time. If you think PC can't do any combo that BS can, watch some vids. If you think BS has no mixups, to the vids with you. Don't dumb down the game to empty theory; if PC has an up because he has a better character depth, or BS because BS has better execution against Marths, say so, and be specific, because if you're not being specific the I have to assume that you don't know what you're talking about.

manlypass@gmail.com

Smash Rookie
And I'd appreciate it if people stop turning top player vs. top player threads into "well someone has mindgames and someone has tech skill." That line is pretty blurry and making the statement that any top player is mainly technical or mindgames is just wrong, because all top players use technical mindgames, all the time. If you think PC can't do any combo that BS can, watch some vids. If you think BS has no mixups, to the vids with you. Don't dumb down the game to empty theory; if PC has an up because he has a better character depth, or BS because BS has better execution against Marths, say so, and be specific, because if you're not being specific the I have to assume that you don't know what you're talking about.
This man knows what he's talking about.

Back on track: I have VoD and I've seen the BS videos on Youtube, based on what I've seen I think BS's Falco is better. However, if PC was allowed to switch characters, I would say PC would beat bombsoldier. Bombsoldier has great mindgames, and great technical skill. PC uses different kinds of mindgames, I've seen PC use the dash-WD-back trick, but I've never seen him use his shines as mindgames like BS does. In a match I saw BS used his shine to slow down, seeing as he's an aggressive player the opponent didn't see this coming, he then proceeds to combo from then. Both BS and PC dash-dance. Both of them have mindgames. PC can do all that BS can do, and BS can have mindgames like PC. They're both good, but I think BS has the better Falco.

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
If you think I'm not familair with that you are sorely mistaken. I've argued your point in other threads like this. I'm simply listing what either is known for. Both could do what the other can do (hopefully), but they differ in theri approach and playstyle. PC is widely known for his sue of mind games and his smart playing. He can also combo with the best of them. BS is kown for his overwhelming comboes and technical aggression. He still uses mind gmaes, but his are more subtle and take a little bit more knowledge of the game to realize when he's doing them.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
WHY DO YOU GUYS CARE SO MUCH! Honestly there are so many Falco players out there. **** for all we know there can be some fu**** 7 year old kid out there better than BS and PC put together but guess what he can't go to tourneys cuz his family doesn't have time or the money to support it. These two are great players and it's good that they're being noticed but it serves nothing to keep speaking of the two if only the same answers are repeating themselves.

BOTTOM LINE: SHUTUP about it, and corporate your own opinion on it, not spamming for everyone to see especially when nobody else cares since the same answer commence.

I GUARANTEE YOU. IF YOU MET BOTH OF THEM, BOTH OF THEM WOULD SWITCH THEIR GAMES WITH WHAT THEIR KNOWN FOR.

BS would use a Mindgame approach
PC would use a tech approach

You know why? Because both of them can use Falco, they only use the approach they use since they are more confortable with it. That's why BS uses tech and PC uses mindgames but I guarantee you they could easily switch it up, and not just them. ANY FALCO PLAYER.

DaShizWiz, Forward, you, me, ANYBODY.
But nobody understands that so I'll just let you guys keep arguing a non-answerable argument since you have nothing better to do with ur lives.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, please no more threads about who's better, player x or player y. It usually turns into a debate based on opinion and nothing substantial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom